Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1028 of 1199

Perry somehow works up the courage after the - Page 1028 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 2nd Jul, 2018 - 7:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 1st Jul, 2018 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1028

Lia looks with great alarm at the smoking token." Yes, Lawrance. Bring it back. We can't afford to lose the mask. Let's pass it to Chasorth as Pojen said. We will not lose what we have already won." She mulls over what options she has if the situation worsens.

Mari draws both of her blades as she looks on worriedly.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 1st Jul, 2018 - 11:20pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2018 - 2:20am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

At the bidding of others, Lawrance moves to retrieve the chest once more. There's an odd kind of tugging sensation, as if the chest was resisting the wizard, but it came.

Like the token in Lawrence's hands, the chest is now damaged and smoking. There is an angry sounding noise within it, buzzing not unlike a hostile giant wasp. The noise fades, and then ceases.

Out of Character: , The intricate lock appears to be intact, the damage to the chest compromises its integrity elsewhere, but is repairable. I don't recall what you officially had stored in there, but anything susceptible to damage from being flung about or relatively low temp fire has likely seen better days.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 2nd Jul, 2018 - 2:24am

Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2018 - 2:33am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Perry is even more distressed by the giant wasp noises, "AH, AHH! There's a giant wasp in the chest! Lawrance, what's happening?!? What do we do?! Were we not supposed to put the mask in the chest?! Are masks supposed to turn into wasps? Or perhaps this mask's super secret, super special ability is to summon giant wasps?!"

This surprising turn of events is greatly upsetting to Perry. He doesn't like wasps and goes to hide behind Lia.

2nd Jul, 2018 - 2:34am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 1028 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

"Well, it appears this mask, or by the will of the damned scailed tyrant herself, wont allow itself to be stored in a dimensional chest. We will need a different means of taking care of it," Zarra will observe, considering the situation and glad they were able to get it out of the chest, before asking, "Can we contact our benefactors to meet us here in the city?"

Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2018 - 2:45am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"We will have to keep it safe here in town, unfortunately, until the castle arrives. Everyone stick together and we'll be fine. Once we can get back to the control room we can ask Chasorth what to do, OR we can hide it away in the castle where no one should be able to find it." He glances at Lawrance at that point. "Either has its merits. Getting it out of our hands leaves the problem with the dragon council, which is, of course, very tempting. I don't know what they are doing with them, however, and keeping them all in one place seems like folly. Mostly I just didn't like Protanther's demeanor and I'm not sure the fate of all of our races and people's should be in his hands. I'm not saying he's aligned with Tiamat and her ilk, but I'm not sure protecting your bacon or mine is his top priority either. He didn't strike me as a lover of elves, dwarves, humans, tieflings and the like, nor particularly kind at all."

Out of Character: . Remember, Daishain is doing a small retcon here, back to when Lawrance first put it in the chest hours before the castle arrives. I get the impression he isn't looking to change our entire time in the city, though.

Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2018 - 2:45am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Poljen shrugs at Zarra's question. "Unless someone has the right magic to contact Chasorth now, we need to ride out of the city and meet the castle as soon as possible. Come, we will find horses, maybe a wagon to rent." He pauses, "Unless one of you can use magic to speak with him now, and get other instructions, we should find mounts."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2018 - 2:49am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1028

"Oh no, did you just say mounts?" Velon looks side eyed at Lawrance and looks deflated. He turns to Lia in despair and whispers somewhat loudly "He had to say mounts next to 'you know who'. He winks at her.

Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2018 - 7:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 1028

Perry somehow works up the courage after the group has been staring at each other for the last 25 minutes, walks over, and opens the chest to see what's wrong.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.