Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1029 of 1199

Lia studies the scene below." Well, what - Page 1029 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 3rd Jul, 2018 - 1:07am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2018 - 7:43pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1029

"Lawrance? You ok, bud? You look like you saw a ghost." Velon snaps his fingers a few times in Lawrance's face. "Wow, ok… "

"Yeah, let's just open it Perry. I'm sure nothing will go wrong in the middle of this busy city. I wonder if this gives us a clue as to how we might destroy a mask?"

He looks back at Lawrance. "Wizards… "

Velon takes 20 steps back, encouraging others to do the same.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2018 - 8:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia grins at Velon and shakes her head." Velon, is that alcohol on your breath already today?"

She had tried to console Perry about the wasp noise earlier. While distracted interacting with Velon, she missed him moving to the chest." Perry, no.... ." Seeing that she was too late, Lia backs up along with the others.

Mari is watching carefully as the chest is opened." We aren't losing the mask now." She walks over to the chest to make sure nothing happens to the mask.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 2nd Jul, 2018 - 8:07pm

Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2018 - 9:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Some smoke and hot air rises out of the chest, but nothing else emerges, insectile or otherwise. The contents of the chest seem to have been flung about and scorched. But the mask is still present, and whole. It sits on top of the chest's contents, as if waiting for you.

Fortunately, neither the mask nor anyone else gives you trouble on the way back to the castle, and soon you are on your way. It is afternoon the next day before the castle is once more floating over the verdant forest it had just left. At least from afar, the lair appears as you left it, though there is no sign of the hawk familiar.

Out of Character: arcana check for anyone seeking to guess what the heck just happened. How are people approaching the lair?

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 2nd Jul, 2018 - 9:27pm

Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2018 - 9:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 1029 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen sees the mask sitting in the chest and says, "Wrap the cursed thing in a cloth and let's move! Perry, you're our talker. When we reach the stables, we need several horses and a wagon or two. They should be returned within a day or two at the most." He pauses, then says, "Since we wish to fly directly back to where the green dragon is, or was, maybe we can pay a bit extra for a person or two to come with us and return the animals and wagon. Come! Every minute we shave off the time until we reach the castle could be precious. And if any are hunting us, well, a moving target is harder to find."

Knowing from which direction the castle is coming, Poljen will lead the way to the nearest gate out of the city in that direction. There are usually stables near the gates. And if none appear to be close by, the guards at that gate will know where their best chances for transportation lie.

Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2018 - 9:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Perry coughs as he is enveloped by the smoke, "*cough* I'm *cough* fine *cough* don't worry *cough* about me."

He flaps his large wings and causes a gust of air to dissipate the smoke. "Mask is good!" he exclaims to the others has he holds a thumbs-up. "This other stuff in here though looks trashed. Yikes, hope you had some of these items insured, Lawrance."

Perry will touch the tip of his devil tail to the mask to check if it's safe to pick up out of there.

After securing the mask and wrapping it up, Perry moves with Poljen and the others to procure some steeds for a swift trip back to the castle.

Out of Character: Heat shouldn't bother him as much as the others because tiefling. Also going to roll Arcana to see if Perry understands anything about what happened here.

Added a bit extra for the horses and trip back to maintain narrative integrity.

Reconcile Edited: seath on 2nd Jul, 2018 - 9:50pm

Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2018 - 10:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Out of Character: - what a time to be out of cell range. Vacations. Sheesh.
Lawrance worriedly examines his poor chest, examining the damage. "Silly mask doesn't deal well with planer travel, I guess. I hate to have to keep it with us, but oh well. "

Specific Action: arcane check.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2018 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1029

Out of Character: Let's see if Velon somehow has some dumb luck and can deduce what just happened with the mask and chest, and if it inspires him to think of a way to destroy the mask.

Also, I don't recall if I ever rolled insight on Protanther. If I/we did, please ignore, not trying to double dip until I get a good result. Velon just has an uneasy feeling about giving the not so friendly dragon elder all of these masks to potentially keep in one place. He may not secretly be looking to bring back Tiamat himself, but he may not really care about protecting the "Lesser" races either. Plus, it would be fun to see how mad he'd get when we say "Nah, we'll hold onto it, dude."

Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2018 - 1:07am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 1029

Lia studies the scene below." Well, what is the plan oh fearless leader?" She pulls her dragon slaying arrow out of the quiver and studies it curiously while awaiting the discussion." I'll scout around if need be on my broom "

Mari looks upon the scene below with seeming detachment. She is actually studying the area intently for any sign of where the dragon might be.

Out of Character: : Rolling for recovery of cube of force charges at dawn.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.