Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1031 of 1199

Velon replies to Lawrance once again. "Ha, - Page 1031 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 3rd Jul, 2018 - 7:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2018 - 2:54am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1031

Velon tells Irdeith where they are at and that perhaps the Elves of this vast forest could be convinced to help based on what they've seen of this dragon and rider. If they can rid the land of the dragon and bring Neronvain to the king, dead or alive, perhaps they would help the greater cause in return.

"Irdeith, I fear we are always one step away from failure here. I am no great leader, but I do what I can to guide this ever changing group of brave souls. Can you offer any advice on battling Chuth? Surely she is more cunning than we've seen thus far, and her mate, the princely wizard, seems to be full of tricks. I fear we will not all make it out this time, wherever she is." Velon touches the heartscale just under his breastplate. "Perhaps I'll finally learn what this does, if I call upon it at the right time. You've had me wondering every night since we met."

----
Velon looks at his own shield as Captain Callahan speaks. "Ha, you and me both on that. I can promise you that we will use our one sending stone or a spell to warn you if we know danger is on the way. What I fear is that we enter her lair only to find it empty, and she is already upon you. Remember that Poppo or Niko should be able to call us, as well. Best of luck, Captain." He puts out a large gauntleted hand, offering to shake.

Reconcile Edited: Cinder on 3rd Jul, 2018 - 2:58am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2018 - 3:59am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

After preparing his spells for thee upcoming battle, Lawrance seeks out Velon and discusses the plans. "Are we going to do some aerial bombardment onto her home, or what? I suspect she's out and about harassing and murdering, are at least no longer at home, so I would be reluctant to waste magical energy unless we know she's home. It'd be good practice for our troops, too!"

When Perry mentions college and pulls out the flask, he grins, knowing just what kind of 'buffering' the smoking done with that apparatus can create. "Good thing you aren't trying to compose a sonnet while under the influence, Perry. Who knows what language it'd end up in!"

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 3rd Jul, 2018 - 4:02am

3rd Jul, 2018 - 4:43am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Quiet Shadow says...

"It might be an idea to consider, in using the castles armament to our advantage even if it might allow Chuth to fly out of her lair," Zarra will offer her thoughts and consideration of the situation, "Especially the dragon slaying bow." The drow was not sure if the othets would agree, and even she wasn't certain though it was something to bring up.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 3rd Jul, 2018 - 4:44am

Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2018 - 12:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 1031 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Perry, having successfully completed the Trial of the Herb using the Seer's Tabac, goes into somewhat of a trance as he communes with divinity. "Hey guys, you can call me Perry if my name's too long. Anyway let's make this quick as I'm kinda pressed for time. My question for you is as follows: Where exactly is the current location of the green dragon known as Chuth?"

Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2018 - 1:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Velon relieved that Perry kept his whits about him and asked a clear question about Chuth despite whatever effects this smoking process has on the brain.

-----------

"Hi Lawrance. Drop stone on the hill that her lair is under?" Velon looks confused for a second, then begins to try to speak but nothing comes out as he moves his mouth a little, stops, and repeats the process a few times. He seems to be trying to find his words. "Lawrance, you are a very important member if this group with your knowledge of both history and the arcane, never mind your actual spells, of course. Forgive me, but I'm a bit confused as to the purpose of dropping our limited quantities of stone on top of the hill that her lair is buried under. Can you explain? I'm not the most brilliant guy around, you see. I would think that even if we could cave it in, we might want the treasure underneath, if any is still there. Mostly I'm hoping to locate her before making any tactical decisions, really." He holds out the Seer's tabac to show Lawrance shortly before presenting it to the group.

Out of Character: . Going to go ahead and assume the scene with Lawrance is before Perry smokes it up, as we'll potentially have her location after that moment.

Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2018 - 3:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Mari rolls her eyes hearing Lawrance speak of dropping rocks on the lair "Velon, this is what happens when someone spends too much time reading about things instead of doing things. Common sense suffers...." She shakes her head.

"This would have been a great time to use familiars to scout. Maybe they could ask some forest creatures about Chuth." She shrugs and winks at Zarra.

Lia watches Perry with concern evident on her face. She stands back and silently beseechs Sune to continue to bless their battle against Tiamat.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 3rd Jul, 2018 - 3:43pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2018 - 5:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1031

Lawrance looks a little chagrined at Velons question about the rock dropping. "We'll, actually I just wanted to see what it would look like when a ten pound stone hits the ground from five miles up. I also figured it'd make such a clatter that she'd come out and we could shoot her, but that was secondary. I know you want to invade her lair. "

Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2018 - 7:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 1031

Velon replies to Lawrance once again. "Ha, Captain Callahan actually asked me about something similar. It sounds like you should join his engineers in practicing the rock dropping as soon as we can make some time. I wouldn't mind seeing it, either! No one hopes more than I that we can take care of this dragon without anyone being hurt too badly and take a day to rest very soon."

"I wouldn't say I'm too eager to go find her in her lair, actually. I imagine we'll have to go after her wherever she is, although if she is in the lair I imagine we could try to taunt her out. Many seem to think we should fight her inside, however, so we'll see what the situation is. I agree that we shouldn't use much magic just in locating her, as we'll surely need it before the day is done."

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.