Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1035 of 1199

Before the castle lifts off, Poljen also asks - Page 1035 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 5th Jul, 2018 - 6:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
5th Jul, 2018 - 4:23pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1035

The Quiet Shadow says...

The drow was quiet, yet looking to Lia her left hand moves to her dagger as the other presses against a wall of the castle. Zarra will consider Lawrance words, before adding, "What we could have done or whose fault will not change the fact of how things are now. Though as Lawrance says, blame first lies at the feet of the prince who is willing to betray his own people and his damned lover. The dragon who came up will such a despicable tactic." Her voice was calm, yet had an edge to it some may catch. Her face covered from view, yet some may see a dark glint in her eyes.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 5th Jul, 2018 - 4:43pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Jul, 2018 - 5:45pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia eyes the bird warily as she listens." There is no need to harm the other children. Surely the prince has no Ill will towards the children. They are his people and are innocent. What can we do for you to release the other 30 children to us? Will you accept a trade? Would you release them if I agreed to surrender to you?" Not our whole group. Just myself?". She doesn't want to do this but is willing to sacrifice herself to save the children.

5th Jul, 2018 - 6:10pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Quiet Shadow says...

"Don't be a fool. Do you honestly think after what she has done that scaled elg'caress would be willing to give up the children back by sacrificing yourself," Zarra will say, allowing herself to focus her pent up emotion on Lia for a brief moment in frustation, "There's nothing stopping her from going back on her word, even considering she might not have turned the other children into the zombies. We will make her pay, both her and that traitorous prince. Sacrificing yourself will do nothing, and we need you!" The drow couldn't believe how foolish she was being, especially after what they just seen.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 5th Jul, 2018 - 6:12pm

Post Date: 5th Jul, 2018 - 6:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 1035 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Ignoring Lawrence's jibes, the finch stares at Perry for a time, "Is this one addled? Why would…? "

The bird shakes its head before looking to Velon, "Scion of the traitor, I must ask why you think I would ever do such a thing? I did not know you before, but I do now. Lennithon was nearly my equal in strength, he should have crushed you easily. Instead the fool fought on your terms, and paid for it. I can be patient, even if you flee this place again, I can follow and strike where you are vulnerable."

"But things need not be this way, I have a most generous offer in mind. I will release the remaining children to you, unharmed, and forgo seeking my vengeance for a full year. All you need do is return the mask. Whip the impertinent wizard and drow so I can hear their cries and I will even promise to cease attacking the elves for the same period."

"Decide quickly, if the mask is not back in my hands by nightfall, then I will return the children to their families, in the same condition as the young girl you just encountered."

The finch twitches and falls over stiffly. It gets back up, ruffles it wings and looks at you all nervously before flying off.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 5th Jul, 2018 - 6:26pm

Post Date: 5th Jul, 2018 - 6:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Perry listens to this exchange, "Did you hear that, guys? A whole year of no vengeance. Wow, that's a good deal. I was expecting 6 months tops. Can we go kill her now?"

Post Date: 5th Jul, 2018 - 6:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Poljen scowls. First at some of his companions, then the bird, finally at Lia's offer. Once the bird departs he says softly to Lia, "Yes, we failed them. We should have stayed and fought her when she was still unprepared. She might have slain us all, in which case the people here would still be under threat. But this is in no way our fault. We heard her and the prince talking about how they would continue their attacks and after bringing back Tiamat they would rule this land. If there were any left for them to rule. The only question is our next step in slaying this foul beast." He looks to Velon.

"So, how shall we do it? We have no choice but to enter. We do not even know if there are more children to be saved, but unless we can find out for certain, we have to assume they are there." He pauses, then says, "I suppose we could wait another day so Lawrance can cast his magic eye again to scout the cave. But maybe there is a way for her to shield against it."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Jul, 2018 - 6:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1035

"Let's go to a more private setting." Velon urges the group to move to the control room and shut the door before they talks. He asks a guard to bang on the door if any birds or other animals oddly come to listen in.

"Lia, this is terrible, but Lawrance, Zarra and Poljen have it right. It is no one's fault but our enemy's. If it has to be anyone's fault, it is mine and mine alone for having us leave before. The greatest good we can hope to achieve in this world is the retrieval of the masks and the death of these dragons. We cannot defeat her and the Prince without you, so I ask you… Which do you prefer, you trade yourself for these children and the dragon lives to carry out the plans she and Neronvain had long before we ever came here, or we stand and fight and kill her once and for all? Unfortunately some of the elves might die either way, but I can guarantee you more elves of this forest die if she lives."

Velon looks to Poljen, too. "Yes, it seems any thoughts I just had about keeping a distraction here while we sneak around to the water entrance is out the window if she has little birds watching us everywhere. Let us proceed as Perry has said, as we have no choice anymore. We will walk in, knowing she is watching, but doing all we can to be on guard with the cube at the ready, watching for traps, and detecting magic. Let us fly over to the water entrance now and see if the elemental has had time to drain it some. Hopefully it has given us a few options for entrance and exit by the and can lead the charge ahead of us."

"I do urge you all. Lia's reaction is quite justified, but we CANNOT, once we enter this place, go running one after another for any reason. DO NOT let them divide us in any way. If one flees, we stay and fight the other, even if we want to kill the Prince first. I am quite confident that we will all die today and will have failed these elves if we do not work together at every step. Let's go, Poppo."

Post Date: 5th Jul, 2018 - 6:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 1035

Before the castle lifts off, Poljen also asks Lia, in a very soft voice, "Do you wish me to release that child out there from its torment? Or do you hold out hope for some form of divine return of her soul to her body?"

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.