Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1036 of 1199

"That's the spirit, Morgaine! - Page 1036 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 6th Jul, 2018 - 6:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 5th Jul, 2018 - 8:26pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1036

Within the conference room "Lia, take this to heart. Unless she was lying, the rest of the children are unharmed within her lair and can be rescued. Once the two of them are dead, we can free them and see them home, but the two purveyors of evil must die first."
To Velon he says "With her able to hijack animals as her eyes and ears, she will have seen the conjuring of the Elemental and possibly heard me send it to task. Hopefully it was able to complete most of it before they handled it, but If the Prince Dispels it, he will have hopefully used up more magic than he intended. The tunnel made by the spirit may not yet be complete."
Out of Character: - Dai, since the Conjure spell is a concentration, Lawrance should feel when concentration on the magic is no longer required, such as the death or dispelling of the Elemental. Has that occurred?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Jul, 2018 - 10:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia looks shaken and angered by what is happening." It isn't our fault but this is horrific. Children should not be used like this. This is a great evil. I feel like I have failed Sune in this. I should have pushed to stay and finish this foul creature off but I said nothing. Many evil things I have seen in our travels. This however...." Her voice breaks and trails off.

After regaining some control, Lia resumes." I offered myself in exchange because of this. If I can save these children, I would gladly give my life for them. That is not possible however. We must make her pay with her life for this. I hope we can take the prince alive. I want him to face judgement by his people for this. If he dies, I might resurrect him just so he can be truly punished in this life before departing."

She stops as the barbarian makes his offer." Thank you Poljen. I don't know what to do about her. Leave her be, I suppose. I do not have the capability to restore her to life. There are those stronger than myself that do however. Maybe after this is done, the King will have someone that can restore her and any others that suffer this fate."

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 5th Jul, 2018 - 10:27pm

Post Date: 5th Jul, 2018 - 11:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Poljen nods at Lia's remarks. "Very well." He then turns to the group, "But I must warn you all. We do not know if there are more children in there, awaiting rescue. If there are, I say we must fight as if they are already dead. We may well lose this fight, possibly even before it begins, considering all the preparation they have made. But if fortune and the gods are with us, and the battle goes in our favor, if there are hostages, one or the other of them will no doubt threaten their lives, possibly in front of us. I for one will not hesitate to attack to the best of my ability." He pauses, then sighs but speaks with iron in his voice. "We must fight not to save the lives of any hostages they may or may not have. We must fight for those they have not yet attacked. I am more than willing to die fighting this cult. And to make sure another of these evil beasts leaves this world would be more than a fair exchange for my life."

He thinks a moment. "Velon, Lia, considering yesterday you all managed to kill most of their minions, save for possibly one troll, they have not had time to really recruit more kobolds and such. With what we saw at the tunnel entrance, I fear we may find ourselves fighting undead elves. It is the easiest way to replenish forces in a short time. Be ready to use magic against undead."

Post Date: 6th Jul, 2018 - 12:14am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 1036 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

A few minutes after the group retreats to the control room, Lawrance feels the spell sustaining the elemental go dead. It has either been banished or dispelled.

Post Date: 6th Jul, 2018 - 12:18am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Perry stands up as he is stirred by the emotion in the barbarian's words, "I agree with the big man and I too am prepared to lay down my life heroically for this cause!"

.... .. .... .. .... .. .... .. .... .. ....
.... .. .... .. .... .. .... .. .... .. ....

"At least until things look really, really bad that is! However, in the improbable occurrence of such an event, I may opt for a tactical retreat instead! Live to fight another day as they say!"

Perry smiles wickedly then unsheathes his white scimitar and hoists it to the ceiling, "We'll teach those two what happens to those who dare harm children, do general acts of evil, attempt to summon an evil dragon goddess, and threaten the might of the Silver Blaze Minus One!"

Reconcile Edited: seath on 6th Jul, 2018 - 12:20am

6th Jul, 2018 - 12:52am / Post ID: #
Morgaine
Fighter
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Lady of the Water says...

It seemed like just as Morgaine was ready to step onto the ground she has to turn herself around and head back inside the courtyard(I am assuming that is where we all are and where we see and hear the bird). Then upon entering the control room and hearing everyone speak; Morgaine is both torn from what she hears of the children and what the others wish to do to the dragoness and the prince. She wants them both to pay dearly for what they have done. She stands up and speaks to the group, "I know I have just joined this group, and I have yet to prove my worth to you all. I want you all to know that I too am willing to die if it means taking this very wicked evil from this world. Children are a precious gift and to be treated like that… "Morgaine trails off briefly before beginning again. She takes both the scimitar and her own long sword from their place in the Quiver of Elhonna; one in each hand and raises them to them upward." To the Silver Blaze I shall ever be true. May the gods keep us safe and our weapons true to bring down our foes!" The words spoken with both determination and purpose.
Morgaine will then place the weapons back to their place and sit down.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Jul, 2018 - 2:20am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1036

Annoucing to the group the sudden demise of the Elemental, Lawrance adds "Now, if you'll all stay nearby, I'll connect us mentally again so we can be regaled by the cranial crooning of our resident t-Bard. If we have time before we begin our assault, that is. Also, a point of interest - while Poppo has been staying in the castle, he has been reinforcing our defenses with repeated castings of certain spells. There are areas of our castle that are immune to teleporting, spying and other effects, so we may want to convene meetings in the great hall for example, if we want to keep them private."

Post Date: 6th Jul, 2018 - 6:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 1036

"That's the spirit, Morgaine! She looks so cool you guys. Now! Onwards to the dragon swimming pool entrance!" Perry exclaims.

-

Upon hearing of the untimely death of the earth elemental, Perry will go to Lawrance and place a hand on his shoulder, "I'm so sorry for your loss my friend. Geode was a good friend during the time, albeit brief, that we knew him. He had fulfilling work and sacrificed himself to aid us and the potentially non-zombie elf children. Truly, there are few I have met in my days who would go so far for others. Geode is a true hero and I'm sure he was successful in his mission that ended in the ultimate sacrifice. He has probably cleared out the entire dragon pool single boulderedly. Let us go and see how he's done once you're done doing this important ritual that I'm interrupting."

Reconcile Edited: seath on 6th Jul, 2018 - 6:54pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.