Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1041 of 1199

Poljen looks around for whatever is making - Page 1041 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 12th Jul, 2018 - 4:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 11th Jul, 2018 - 1:35pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1041

Velon bites his tongue as he listens to the echo in the water of the rocks tumbling around in Poljen's brain, but the barbarian does reach the conclusion all on his own that they should not drown the prisoners and make it impossible for most of them to fight. "Just get me out of this water and I'll be happy" is all he says about this whole situation thus far.

Sponsored Links:
11th Jul, 2018 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Zarra will also try to keep her mouth closed when the water started turning yellow, the drow very much wanting to get out of the water herself. Yet she will offer to assist Mari in removing any future traps, perhaps having her take the lead..

Zarra Glannath Results:
  • Wisdom on D20 (+0): 14 (1 roll)

Post Date: 12th Jul, 2018 - 3:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Seeing the slight effect the trap/potion is having on his vision, Lawrance 'paths * Are any of you seeing strange things around us? I see some random creatures and lights, appearing and disappearing. Those pellets contained some kind of hallucinogenic, I think. It's not much more than a slight distraction for me at the moment, but it may get worse.*

Post Date: 12th Jul, 2018 - 3:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 1041 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen blinks upon hearing Lawrance's thoughts. He starts looking all about and then frowns. {I see nothing. Either it did not work on me, or I have no imagination.}.

Post Date: 12th Jul, 2018 - 3:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Velon waits impatiently for the rogues and wizards to clear the way of all magical and mundane traps and get him out of this water. Then he starts to see watery shapes take humanoid forms all around the edges of his vision. They start to grasp at him to pull him down and reach for his mouth to drown him. The paladin gets more and more agitated, looking left and right and twisting his body about in an increasingly aggressive manner to avoid them.

Although probably without any great speed or grace, Velon swims and pushes past Zarra, Mari and Lawrance, unless they can stop him, and bursts out of the water onto the cave floor, likely triggering the alarm.

Out of Character: . Ok let's get this show on the road! The more skilled characters have had more than enough time to deal with all traps and alarms.

Will pause here to let Daishain describe what the party sees and whatever else happens as they exit the water.

Reconcile Edited: Cinder on 12th Jul, 2018 - 3:27pm

Post Date: 12th Jul, 2018 - 3:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

No sooner than Poljen speaks than his party members turn a bright shade of purple to his eyes, the color remains, slowly shifting to green, before it fades.

Velon bursts out of the water, and a loud wailing noise is heard. The paladin and any who follow are confronted by a kobold. Unarmed, and shaking with fear, but he stands his ground. "My mistress wishes to convey a message. You must know by now that you are outmatched. If you have brought the mask, there will be no further obstacles, if you have not, then every step further will be paid for in blood."

Out of Character: even if you passed the save, you'll be seeing some phantasms, they just won't be intrusive enough to disrupt.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Jul, 2018 - 3:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1041

Velon reaches out and grabs for the kobold in his panic, one hand on each of his shoulders, but with no intent to hurt him. "What is happening to me?" He calms down just a bit and asks "Why do you follow her?" "Why don't you leave?"

Out of Character: . Grapple attempt.

Post Date: 12th Jul, 2018 - 4:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 1041

Poljen looks around for whatever is making the noise, hoping it is something he can smash, to end the annoying siren.

Out of Character: : Totally a flavor thing, since I assume the sound simply manifests due to magic… but if by some chance there is an object from which it emanates, he will smash it…

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.