Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1043 of 1199

Lia squeezes Velon's hand gently." - Page 1043 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th Jul, 2018 - 4:41am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 12th Jul, 2018 - 9:21pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1043

A thought coming to him, Lawrance suddenly looks to the empty air and, yelling something about incoming vampires, begins radiant bolting randomly towards the high ceiling, eyes wide. Trying to feign panic and dodging imagined undead, he continues to launch bolt after bolt into the roof, calling out into the mindlink *I'm not affected, friends, but I think it'd be good to make the dragoness think we are all under the drug's influence. It might make her stupid. Either way, you must fight the effects so we can defeat her and her puppet prince!*
Specific Action: Cantripping out.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Jul, 2018 - 10:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Being shaken by the mad seeming paladin, the kobold in Velon's grip is shaking and babbling incoherently with fear.

Chaos reigns in the tunnel for a time, but after a minute or two, the afflicted find they can focus and find some clarity. The visions continue to haunt them, but no longer seem absolute.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 12th Jul, 2018 - 10:01pm

Post Date: 12th Jul, 2018 - 10:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Perry looks back up at Lawrance and is yet again greeted by the terrifying book mimic. It licks it's pages with it's purple tongue. He blinks a couple of times and the illusion finally fades for a moment. Still on the ground, Perry waves his wrist around a bit as dark magic coalesces around him, drying his wet, yellow-tinted clothing. He stands up and looks around the room for a moment.

Velon's pastry now appears to be a kobold, "Hey! Let go of my friend, Velon!" He moves over beside the two of them and addresses the little guy, "I thought I told you to get out of here, buddy? It's okay we won't hurt you."

Post Date: 12th Jul, 2018 - 11:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 1043 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia rises as the hallucinations fade. She wipes away tears." We should probably drop that mental link. If these visions return it will be better to keep them from affecting others. It can be most .. Overwhelming." She looks at the others for a moment as she nervously runs her hands through her raven locks.

"If these persist.... .I can call upon Sune to drive these false visions away. It won't be without a price however. For each person that I free of visions.... .it will be a little less healing that I can do during the battle with this evil creature. Velon, what do you think?" She looks to the paladin for his opinion.

Mari puts away her short bow and draws her blade of warning. She looks down the tunnel alertly while the others discuss their options.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 12th Jul, 2018 - 11:48pm

Post Date: 13th Jul, 2018 - 1:38am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Velon releases the tiny kobold at Perry's words. Still sitting on his knees, he peers around the cavern seeing visions of the various Blaze members running off in different directions chasing one enemy or another, everything in chaos, no one sticking together. He blinks several times and winces, trying to clear his vision. After a moment he can focus a bit better and crawls over to Lia and puts his hand over hers. "Lia… I... I can't focus. It's probably worth the magic, or we can leave and regroup."

Post Date: 13th Jul, 2018 - 2:12am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Poljen, who has been looking down the corridor, whirls at Velon's words. He speaks softly, but firmly. "No. We do NOT leave. They will simply reset the traps, and they will have more time to get more followers, make the traps nastier, harder to find, and so forth." He pauses and scans the group. "Rest here for a short time if you must. But we must do this now, or leave for a very long time. We have already fled once before. Not again. Clear your heads, Silver Blaze! We have a dragon to slay!"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Jul, 2018 - 3:15am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1043

Velon struggles to focus, but relies to Poljen's words. "He's right. Use your magic Lia, so we can go finish this. There will be more horrors to come, but we must prevail."

Post Date: 13th Jul, 2018 - 4:41am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 1043

Lia squeezes Velon's hand gently." I'll take care of this Velon. Don't worry." She channels the power of Sune through her body and removes the toxin from her and Velon. The raven haired cleric then stands and cleanses the others that are afflicted. Smiling sadly she says, "That should do it. My healing is greatly weakened now but I will do what I can to keep everyone alive. Let's go finish them off."
Out of Character: : By my calculations there were five that failed the test so five spell slots gone.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.