Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1046 of 1199

Seeing the trolls from a distance, Poljen - Page 1046 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 15th Jul, 2018 - 7:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 14th Jul, 2018 - 4:06pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1046

"Shall we move forward then to the main chamber? I think we should deal with these trolls first before they become a bigger problem during the big fight. Lawrance, any idea what this fire sand is?" Perry asks over the mental link.

Once the kobold is out of sight, Perry "Removes" the green mask. "Better for her to think we have it stashed away somewhere."

Sponsored Links:
14th Jul, 2018 - 4:58pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Zarra was thankful when the hallucinations with taken away, though was concerned with how many spells Lia had to burn. All the more reason for the drow to try to make sure she was effective as possible in assisting her companion… especially if she wanted to make sure they would have never turn her away. They were the only friends or family she really had at this point.

Looking to the others, Zarra will ask mentally, 'So what will you have me do, should I scout ahead with Mari as planned before or stick with the group and try to find a place where I can taking my either the prince or dragon? Admittedly, there's the trolls we might have to worry about first.'. The drow wanted to confirm her actions with the others, as well to give them an idea of what she be doing.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 14th Jul, 2018 - 4:58pm

Post Date: 15th Jul, 2018 - 3:17am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Poljen shrugs. "As last time, I guess. Mari and Zarra in front, I will be close behind. The rest of you a little further back. There will be traps, I am sure." He gestures for the two rogues to once more take the lead.

Out of Character: : I will let them do the Perception stuff…

15th Jul, 2018 - 8:18am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 1046 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, is about to speak, but then realises where he is.
Instead, he offers a polite nod and smiles, "Thank, you, and may sune bless you," he says telepathically.
Tazskan, observes her, with a concerned look.

"Are you ok, Lia you look a little drained,"? Taz adds, via telepathy.
"Together, we will get this green abomination, and make it pay, for the evil its unleashed," he adds, via the mental link.

Tazskan, moves foward cautiously and slowly. Allowing the more stealthier members, Zarra and Mari to forge on ahead of him.
He mentally calls upon his pseudodragon to aid Zarra, and Mari at once. At a safe distance, watching over them. As another, pair of eyes, using its passive perception.

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 15th Jul, 2018 - 8:29am

Post Date: 15th Jul, 2018 - 12:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia nods at Taz." Thanks for your concern Taz. I am feeling drained but I will be okay." She smiles wanly.

Mari looks at Zarra. She speaks to her mentally," Let's finish what we started." She continues down the tunnel cautiously while checking for traps.

Out of Character: : Rolling for the next several checks to get things going.
I think the RNG is on Chuth's side. So many of our rolls have been horrendous. It's like we are trying to trip every trap in here.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 15th Jul, 2018 - 3:29pm

Post Date: 15th Jul, 2018 - 6:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Perry stays near the back as usual but will also keep his eyes peeled. The eye on his shield lights up to aid him.

Perry mentally communicates to Tazskan, "Hey warlock buddy, I have an idea for the next fight but I'll need your help. You know how we both can hex people and make them bad at something? Can you hex the dragon during the fight and make her lose physical strength? I would, but I'm going to be focusing more on my bard side for this fight I think."

Out of Character: If it helps at all, Perception checks with advantage. I assume Lawrance is still keeping the Detect Magic radar up as we move through here, right?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Jul, 2018 - 6:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1046

The group proceeds up the tunnel. It isn't long before the scouts spot signs of life. Apparently Chutch had more trolls in reserve, or was able to recruit some swiftly, as a pair of the ugly creatures can be seen on each side of the tunnel.

It looks like they had been positioned to ambush the group, but now they just glower at you, apparently disappointed they were told to let you pass.

Post Date: 15th Jul, 2018 - 7:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 1046

Seeing the trolls from a distance, Poljen broadcasts to the others, {I don't want these things coming up behind us. Blast them from here with fire magic, and see if they blow up!}.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.