Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1047 of 1199

* I doubt she or her Prince know of all our - Page 1047 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 16th Jul, 2018 - 4:04am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 15th Jul, 2018 - 8:50pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1047

Lawrance relays mentally to the group *[i] fire sand is explosive, so if we destroy the trolls with flame, they will have an huge ending. Might be worthwhile to blow them up once we are a good distance away. [i]*
Out of Character: - Sorry not sorry I was at lakeside out of internet range. biggrin.gif.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Jul, 2018 - 11:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia looks at Poljen and Lawrance. She responds with their mental link." Why attack them? We have a free pass. Why waste more of our resources on them? The whole point of the mask illusion was to bypass obstacles such as this. If we destroy the trolls there is zero chance of surprise. The thought we are bringing the mask will give Chuth second thoughts about immediately attacking us. I can stay at the back and use my cube of force to keep them at bay until the dragon and her lover are defeated." She shrugs.

15th Jul, 2018 - 11:54pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, sees two Trolls guarding an entrance, like sentinels ahead, But not showing any overt hostile activity.

He mentally communicates to Perry.
"I would love, nothing better than to put a hex on the dragon. But what about Nerobut,"? He answers.

"Oh, I'm sorry I couldn't get any trinkets for you this time,"He adds,

"But, Poljens right we cannot have two trolls blocking our escape,"? He continues via the mental link.

Post Date: 16th Jul, 2018 - 1:11am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 1047 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen suddenly grins at Lia's words. {Perfect! When we hit the cavern, you stay at the back and be ready to use that cube and keep them all out. That also traps the dragon in with us! Ha!}.

Post Date: 16th Jul, 2018 - 1:12am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Perry responds to Taz mentally, "Oh yeah, after we kill Neronbutt then hex her strength away. We have to get rid of him first for sure."

To the others, Perry says, "I did the illusion to give us these options. I'm not sure what the best plan is here. I'll leave it up to you guys but if I had to pick."

There's a short pause.

"My vote is to try Lia's idea and avoid taking too much damage or wasting resources. If the kobold is to be believed, her magical traps are also off for now as long as we keep up this ruse. As long as we really trust this cube, this might be a good plan. There are good arguments for both sides though."

Post Date: 16th Jul, 2018 - 2:12am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Velon nods in agreement and relief as Lia, Poljen, Perry and the rest seem to agree on a strategy.

"Everyone be ready. She'll likely know we don't have the mask right away, so we'll be fighting in the blink of an eye. Remember, the plan is to take out the Prince. Everyone target him unless they cannot find him, with Poljen and Morgaine as the only exceptions. You two do as you see fit to either attack him with us or keep her busy."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Jul, 2018 - 3:03am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1047

As the group continues past the trolls, Poljen keeps an eye on them. If they decide to disobey their mistress, he will gladly engage with them while the others fall back. But assuming they don't attack, and merely begin following them he thinks to the others, {Velon, if she is a typical dragon, she will want to blather on and demand the mask and threaten us and the hostages and so on. I say before she gets words out of her mouth we should simply attack right away. Oh, and Lawrance, your cloak should let us know if she is really where she appears to be, eh?}.

Post Date: 16th Jul, 2018 - 4:04am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 1047

* I doubt she or her Prince know of all our tricks. MY Robe can see invisible, Ethereal and in the dark, but it can't see through illusions. Let's go with Velon's plan and remove the Prince first, and if there is something other than what we see in place, I'll let you know right away.I'd suspect some kind of misdirection, for sure, even if it's just an illusion of them being where we see them.*.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.