Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1050 of 1199

Velon speaks over the mental link. "I - Page 1050 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 17th Jul, 2018 - 1:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 16th Jul, 2018 - 9:47pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1050

"It's up to you Lawrance, but I would still have to agree with Poljen's statement earlier. We are fighting for the many who are not captured yet. As cold as it may seem, I'm not sure we have a reliable way to save these kids if the dragon is here. She can just breathe on them all first thing once she realizes we didn't bring the mask." Perry mentally communicates.

Perry looks around with the others to see if anything looks off or if he can hear or smell the dragon and her boyfriend close by.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Jul, 2018 - 9:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

* Yes, I agree with that assessment, too, but if they don't expose themselves to our attacks, I want to minimize their options to 'hurt' us, for lack of anything else. Trust me, if I see even an eyeball peer out from their illusion screen or whatever, it's going to go blind.*
Out of Character: - well that's a good Dispel total. By choosing to cast it on the golem, it will also get rid of any other magic that thing is covered by, but not itself. Primary effect is the glyph, of course. Now I'm waiting for everyone else's moves. Next round is Web unless something changes.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 16th Jul, 2018 - 9:52pm

16th Jul, 2018 - 10:45pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, while quietly, watching. At the same time casting a dispel magic spell.
At the other magic circle Lawrence isn't targeting.

Specific Action: Quietly, casting dispel magic as a 4th level spell slot. Taz, is NOT yet using his pact keeper to create another slot yet.

Tazskan is targeting the "Pain" circle unless otherwise noted.

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 17th Jul, 2018 - 1:53am

Post Date: 16th Jul, 2018 - 10:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 1050 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Out of Character: - Anron, Taz needs to target the pain-giving circle. The teleport circle doesn't concern us all that much, especially since it's off. There are three circles in total.

Post Date: 17th Jul, 2018 - 12:27am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia responds to Lawrence mentally." I feel that you should web to help the children unless you are attacked. We are fighting to save many more people than these children. It doesn't mean we shouldn't do all we can to save them as well without jeopardizing our mission. We can spare you for a few moments." She can't stop looking at the children.

Mari grins at Perry. Using the telepathic bond she says, "Thanks Perry. That should be a nice help." She draws out her yuan-ti poison vial and coats both of her short swords. Once again using the bond, "I will check out those other smaller rooms. I have a gift for the prince. Are you coming Zarra?"
Mari will move as stealthily as she can into the side chambers looking for the dragon and her prince.

Out of Character: : She will try to avoid the dragon while approaching the prince since she is aware of the dragon's ability to sense her.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 17th Jul, 2018 - 11:46am

17th Jul, 2018 - 6:01am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Quiet Shadow says...

Zarra will keep quiet, working to move as silently as possible and to make not a sound as she lookedaround to try and find out where their foes wete. She was glad to have Mari for support as she mentally offers to the group, "I will try to seek out their whereabouts and in checking the other rooms, to see what can be found." The drow will move with Mari as they go to check the side chambers.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 17th Jul, 2018 - 6:03am

Zarra Glannath Results:
  • Perception on D20 (+4): 18, 11 (2 rolls)
  • Stealth on D20 (+9): 20 (1 rolls)
  • Initiative on D20 (+3): 9 (1 rolls)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Jul, 2018 - 1:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1050

Mari and Zarra move off into the bedchamber invisibly. It appears to be empty save for furniture.

The enemy seems to have anticipated this however, and left a message, a mocking sign reading "Guess again"

Poljen moves forward, getting a better look at the captives. They appear real enough. Many are crying and appear to be trying to beg for his help.

Velon thinks that, given the strain it is under, chopping through either of the support beams would be doable. But it will take time, possibly more than they have. It would likely be more efficient to go after the ropes. With his long axe, Poljen could run down the line and free several at a time.

Tazskan casts a spell and the pain glyph is rendered inert. The response is swift as Chuth's voice resounds once more. "I thought as much, fine, I will torture the location of the mask from the survivors."

The other circle blares to life, bathing the room in a faint green glow. The golem lifts its arms and starts to lumber in. The glyph on its chest flares to life as well, and from its center spews a torrential burst of toxic gas, the breath of a green dragon. The last dregs of the breath attack get cut off as Lawrance silences the glyph carved on the golem.

With a whooping howl, the trolls behind the group come charging up the tunnel hoping to get a piece of the upcoming fight.

Out of Character: 38 poison damage to all but Poljen, Mari, and Zarra, DC 18 Con save for half. I think everyone has drunk poison resistance potions, so that gets halved again.

Post Date: 17th Jul, 2018 - 1:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 1050

Velon speaks over the mental link. "I cannot presume to tell any of you not to try to save the elves, as it is a terrible thing. I only hope we can make it quick and otherwise stick to the plan of taking out the Prince as quickly as possible."

With that Velon keeps peering around looking for small hints of the location of their true foes, all the while waiting to see if the golem moves. He calls upon Bahamut to Bless himself, Poljen, and Morgaine to give them the courage to jump into action against the dragon and Prince when they appear.

Out of Character: . Bless spell for +1d4 to attacks and saves for the meat shields / melee DPS crew.
INITIATIVE ORDER
Lia - 22
Perry - 21
Mari - 20
Morgaine - 18
Tazskan - 18
Poljen - 16
Zarra - 9
Velon - 6
Lawrance - 4.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.