Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1162 of 1199

Perry coughs a bit more, "I could, *cough*, - Page 1162 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 5th Oct, 2018 - 2:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 4th Oct, 2018 - 8:05am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1162

Cratol's vision comes back to him as he looks at Lia, "Thank you Lia it is great to be able to see again. One does not understand what they have until it is gone." Cratol heads back to assist Poljen but at first he does not see him. Once he sees him Cratol moves closer to the golem as he hears everyone talking about jumping in and out of the circles as a ways to slow down the golem.
Seeing the red globes appear Cratol questions if the barrier around the golem is absorbing their attacks and using it to boost it's shield?

Sponsored Links:
5th Oct, 2018 - 2:44am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

Out of Character: Referring to both Perrys, and my last post in the Q&A thread.

Regarding the "Target ground suggestion." If Dai permits, I would like to change the earths elemental's action from the last round.

To include the following action ONLY. Tazskan's action/movement remains the same.

The earth elemental, will forgo his slam attack against the construct, or creature. Instead, he will attempt to burrow, directly underneath the creature, or construct in the center.

The earth elemental, is using both his earth glide, and siege monster properties. Which in this case is double damage to the base on which the construct or creature is standing. So therefore the attack rolls and damage would only be applicable, to the base, not directly the creature itself.

Post Date: 5th Oct, 2018 - 10:44am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Velon steps on grey, shifting the construct's weapons to martial ones, and causing the prior spells to begin to fade. Mari, blinded, shifts them again to the multicolored orbs only for them to go back to grey when Perry drops down long enough to activate that circle. Perry and Velon unleash fire and force, but this time the red orbs produced do not remain.

While Cratol is wandering about blind, Tazskan steps on blue and hits the construct with an eldritch bolt, again no red orb. His golem meanwhile attempts to smash the platform, there is a loud crashing noise, but it appears to remain solid.

A tiny Poljen charges at the slaad, who looks amused by the barbarian. Less so when the diminished axe scores a solid hit on his thigh. The death slaad snarls and unleashes a spell shortly before disappearing. Poljen, Perry, and Velon finds themselves enveloped in a cloud of yellow-green vapor.

Lawrance tries dispelling the stone beneath the construct's feet. The stone doesn't go away, but the barrier surrounding the construct drops. When Velon launches a firebolt a few moments later, it strikes the construct directly for the first time. The blue orbs in its hand disappear, along with the red ones above, and the construct bows before seeming to go inert as it had been when the group entered the room. The doors at the far end of the arena creak open.

Out of Character: DC 16 con save for the three caught up in the cloudkill. Pass means 15 poison damage, fail 30. Blinded and shrunken characters are back to normal.

Post Date: 5th Oct, 2018 - 11:36am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 1162 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol looks about as we bring the golem to bow and the gates open up. "Well I can say I do not want to do that again.". He moves towards the open gates to see what fresh challenges await them.

Post Date: 5th Oct, 2018 - 12:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Perry runs out of the cloud while coughing heavily. "Too big of a hit," he gasps, "I took to big of a hit with that one."

The bard coughs a little more.

Out of Character: I forgot Perry's advantage from the Mantle in my QA roll so I'll roll it here.

Post Date: 5th Oct, 2018 - 2:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

As Mari's sight returns she smiles happily." Much better. I can't handle being blind. The doors are open as well? "She joins Cratol at the gates to observe what she can.

Lia smiles grimly." Well done everyone. That could have been much worse. Can anyone use some healing before we head on? I know just the thing and it only takes a few minutes."

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 5th Oct, 2018 - 2:17pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Oct, 2018 - 2:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1162

After being sure no more surprises await the team after the construct's deactivation, he follows the group out the exit. "That was a bit of un-fun fun. I'll have to talk to our hosts about what actually was the method that finally 'won' that little game. Creative wizards, those two. This should put us on the enemies heels, right? Be cautious."

Post Date: 5th Oct, 2018 - 2:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 1162

Perry coughs a bit more, "I could, *cough*, use some healing, Lia. If you're offering. *cough*"

The bard wheezes a bit, "I'd prefer the tabac to this any day. Tabac Kingdom."

In between coughs, Perry takes a few moments to magically clean himself up from all the gas, acid, sweat, dirt, and blood.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.