Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1163 of 1199

Mari nods at the barbarian." I won't - Page 1163 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 5th Oct, 2018 - 4:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 5th Oct, 2018 - 3:09pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1163

Poljen, relieved he is back to his normal size, also says, "If we are about to face Cyanwrath and company, I think it would be wise for me to be healed as well."

Sponsored Links:
5th Oct, 2018 - 3:48pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

"Ah, at long last the creature is finnally laid low," Tazskan says.
"It looks like magic saves the day," Tazskan adds, smiling at Lawrence.

Tazskan, exits the doors at the far arena, turns back to face the earth elemental.
"I'm not sure we are done yet friend, so you can come for now," he gestures for the elemental to follow.

Out of Character: Not sure if an hour has elapsed yet?

Post Date: 5th Oct, 2018 - 3:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Velon comes out of the poison cloud coughing along with the rest. After retching a few times he gathers himself and says sarcastically "I tried to tell you guys from the start that it would just take a well placed bolt of fire." He coughs some more. "It was fun to make you all jump about first, though."

As Lia mentions healing and others take her up on it, Velon chokes on the poison once again and looks at her with wide eyes. He just nods and taps himself on the chest while still coughing a little to indicate that she could sign him up for a heal as well.

Finally recovered, Velon says "Great, only a few dozen mages and Poljen's favorite rival left." "What could go wrong?"

"When everyone is ready, let's peer through that next door quietly, shall we?"

While everyone gets ready Velon looks around this new area, at the construct, at the cracks in the stone, etc. For anything interesting of or value to them.

Reconcile Edited: Cinder on 5th Oct, 2018 - 4:03pm

Post Date: 5th Oct, 2018 - 4:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 1163 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia looks upon the others with concern." This should help quite a bit. Those that need healing, please stay close for a few minutes. She holds up her holy amulet and calls upon Sune to help them once more. The others can slowly feel healing warmth soothing their injuries and restoring them.

Specific Action: She cast prayer of healing at 3rd level. It will heal six people for the amount of hit points rolled. It will go to Velon, Seath, Poljen and Morgaine for sure since they either asked for it or were badly injured. I'm not sure who needs it after them. Lia receives 5 HP due to blessed healer feature. The spell has a ten minute casting time.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 5th Oct, 2018 - 4:44pm

Post Date: 5th Oct, 2018 - 4:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen once more feels the comforting sensation of Lia's divine magic washing over him, reviving his spirits and health. While she conducts the ritual he says softly, "Unless one of you mages has brought his familiar back to us, perhaps Mari can make a short… VERY short scouting trip to the other side of the door. Don't go far, just make sure they are not waiting right on the other side."

Post Date: 5th Oct, 2018 - 4:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

While the healing party occurs, Lawrance takes the time to ritually cast his Familiar spell and recalls Gamliel's avatar - this time as the regular hawk form - from his home plane. *All good? I gather you got your form squished by the fountain worms? *
*Yes, it wasn't fun. I far prefer being airborne.*
* I can understand why. *
Once finished, he answers Pol "Yes, Gamliel can certainly do that, once we are all prepared again."
Specific Action: Casting Find Familiar as a ritual, etc. Etc. And then sends him off to scout, when the party is ready to go.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Oct, 2018 - 4:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1163

Velon is happy to stay close for a few minutes to enjoy the healing of Lia and Sune.

He nods at Poljen's suggestion about Mari scouting ahead but then turns to see Taz just stride through the door while calling back to his elemental. As both pass through the door Velon just cringes and puts his hand over his face. "Or that… "he mutters. "Let us know when you've killed Cyanwrath" he says aloud in Taz's direction, but not loud enough for him to actually have heard for fear of enemies on the other side hearing him.

Post Date: 5th Oct, 2018 - 4:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 1163

Mari nods at the barbarian." I won't go far." She advances quietly through the doors ahead. Mari hugs the walls and just checks to make sure the enemy isn't waiting for them beyond the open door. She will return and report to the group her findings.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.