Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1166 of 1199

The tools keep clinking, but a small voice - Page 1166 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 7th Oct, 2018 - 6:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 7th Oct, 2018 - 10:45am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1166

Winter leads on, walking tour with an air of insurance and dignity. The title is soon joined by two others, leading to some other part of this place.

Fortunately for some, the trip is not especially long. Soon enough winter is unlocking a sturdy door for you. The group find some cells in a large and very open Stone room with multiple side passages branching off. A large variety of items are scattered about, some on pedestals, other simply standing on the floor. They range from what appears to be an Ale keg with arms, to a copper bathtub with odd attachments.

"The master calls this the Hall of History, the mistress just calls it the basement full of junk. I must strongly advise you not to touch anything down here. Most of these things never worked properly, and some of it is quite dangerous."

"Those we are about to see see the world differently from most. It can be a little frustrating. When this army first arrived, they were curious to watch and see how far they would get before having to intervene. Aside from dealing with the dragon, that is what they did. But then the army took far too long getting through the maze. They got bored and started working on another project. They seem to have quite forgotten the problem at hand, and distressingly, they are not listening to me right now. I managed to activate the primary wards in time but can't do little else."

Sponsored Links:
7th Oct, 2018 - 12:06pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, listens to Winter's warning and avoids touching anything.

"You mention that they got bored, and started to work on another project, do you know what that is,"? He asks, his eyes taking in the strange items, scattered about.

Post Date: 7th Oct, 2018 - 12:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"Thank you for explaining to us the situation, my good man wot. I believe we now have the necessary background information required to get a sense of these gnomes' personalities," Perry says to the butler.

Perry turns to the others in the group and whispers, "It is as I feared. We are dealing with hyperactive gnome wizards with quirky personalities. This may be our most difficult attempt at persuasion yet."

He turns back to Winter, "We'll do our best to convince them of the seriousness of the situation. You see my good Winter, the forces outside are led by a rather ruthless man with an embarassing name. In my vast experience, there are few things more dangerous in this world than an ego-bruised narcissist leading an army of crazy cultists. As such, we must do our best to convince your masters quickly! Now onwards, my dear Winter, lead us to them with haste! Wot wot!"

Reconcile Edited: seath on 7th Oct, 2018 - 12:46pm

Post Date: 7th Oct, 2018 - 1:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 1166 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"Hyperactive wizards whose minds are addled when it comes to common sense, you say? Hm, surely not one of us have ever met such a wizard before! Lead on, Perry!"

As they continue on, Velon adds "I might even be willing to teach them a rare bit of magic I know in exchange for their attention to this matter." "It is the ability to detect magic around myself, a skill most wizards I have met seem to lack… "

Post Date: 7th Oct, 2018 - 1:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Winter leads on, taking the group up a large spiraling staircase. From the looks of it, it goes all the way to the top of the tower.

Perhaps three or four floors up, Winter leaves the staircase. He leads you to a large Workshop. A large mechanical thing occupies the center. It looks a bit like a metal bull, but has a half dozen extra limbs sprouting from its back, tipped with an assortment of dangerous looking tools, pincers and scythes and the like.

A pair of small grease stained bare feet can be seen protruding from underneath the thing, and the sound of tools clinking can be heard.

Winter calls out, "Sirs, we have guests." There is no immediate response.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 7th Oct, 2018 - 1:44pm

Post Date: 7th Oct, 2018 - 3:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Poljen has an itch to go forward and pull the gnome out and dangle him by his ankles. But he is well aware that not only would that be foolhardy, it would probably anger the rest of his group. He looks at Velon and Lia, and waits for their actions.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Oct, 2018 - 6:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1166

Perry loudly clears his throat and then yells, "ERHM-AHEM! Excuse me dear sirs and/or madams, we have come from a great distance to speak to you!"

Perry ponders for a moment what may get the gnome's immediate attention, then comes up with an idea. "You see, my good gnome friends, I have a magical trinket excavated in an ancient tomb of a once-great Wizard who could foresee more than any other, wot! I was hoping that I may show it to you, for it's powers and effects are yet unknown!"

He hopes that the idea of a mysterious magical trinket will get their attention.

Post Date: 7th Oct, 2018 - 6:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 1166

The tools keep clinking, but a small voice calls out in response. "Winter, please take a look and see if it's of interest."

The named construct gives a small sigh and looks to Perry holding out a hand for the mentioned item.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 7th Oct, 2018 - 6:30pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.