Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1167 of 1199

Cratol looks at all the itwms in the storage - Page 1167 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 8th Oct, 2018 - 2:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 7th Oct, 2018 - 7:39pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1167

"HRHMPH-ERHM, no, no this simply won't do. I cannot simply hand an artifact of such great power over to a simple butler construct!" Perry exclaims.

"No offense, my dear Winter," he says softly as an aside to the construct before continuing with the gnome.

"And besides, we need to take proper precautions and other magical whatnot, wot! I wouldn't want to be the accidental cause of some sort of magical explosion. Wouldn't you agree, wot? We just need some of your time to discuss some of the details and whatnot. Wot."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Oct, 2018 - 8:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Winter raises an eyebrow at being called 'simple', but says nothing.

His creator is another matter. "Winter is perfectly capable of analyzing whatever trinket you might have stumbled on, he is quite capable"

A female voice speaks up, "Hush dear, lets go see. We need a break anyways, I've had to correct your work three times in the past hour." "Are you implying I'm losing my touch!" "Yes, now lets go." "Fine you fussbudget."

The gnome crawls out from under the thing he'd been working on and stands up before you. He has a soft face, vibrant purple hair, mismatched eyes, one green, the other gold, and an extra pair of arms sprouting underneath the normal set. He's wearing a grease stained jerkin and leggings.

"Well? Where is it?"

Post Date: 7th Oct, 2018 - 10:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"Ahem, ah yes hrmph-mmph, the trinket. It's right here in my magical extra-dimensional bag, wot. But ehem, before we get to that matter. (Cough) In the interest of my and everyone else's safety here, I do need to warn you about some no good ruffians who appear to be camping outside your doorstep. They may be summoning another dragon you see, huff puff. Quite the bother really, would hate to see such a unique establishment be destroyed, wot. Thankfully my crew over here," Perry says while pointing to the party, "Is quite skilled at dealing with such riff-raff."

Perry introduces the individual party members.

"Now that the proper pleasantries are out of the way, any idea why those savage bumpkins outside are trying so hard to get access to this lovely tower, wot? We should try and be rid of them so that we may get to business and focus on the important matters… like magical trinkets, wot."

Post Date: 7th Oct, 2018 - 11:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 1167 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

One of the gnome's hands starts twirling as they cast a spell. They say, "What are you doing woman?"

The gnome answers himself, in the female's voice, "Making ourselves presentable, we have guests after all." "Why bother, they're talking nonsense, lets just kick them out." "Hush dear. Please, ignore my husband, he gets irritable when his work gets interrupted."

As the four armed gnome talks to themself, they start levitating off the ground, their clothing growing and shifting into an ornate set of robes of vibrant colors. The robes trail to the floor, while the gnome now stands in the air at a proper height to look the group in the eyes. Unlike a few moments ago, they look every inch a wizard in their own seat of power.

"Now then, I am Bonwhil, and the grumpy one is my husband Panfiz. What was this about ruffians?"

Winter answers her, "The army from a few weeks ago, they have rebuffed any efforts to convince them to leave, and are at present acting to weaken the primary tower wards. It is slow going on their part, but they will get through in time. I am afraid I am not aware of what they want, they have not been speaking to any of us."

"What, they're still here? Why did you not inform us?"

"This would be the 14th time I have done so mistress."

"Next time be more forceful."

"Last time I did that, master Panfiz threatened to reconfigure me into a toaster, whatever that is."

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 7th Oct, 2018 - 11:08pm

8th Oct, 2018 - 9:25am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

"Greetings, Bonwhil and Panfiz I believe these rufians, as you call them, would mean you harm", Tazskan says.

"We, on the other hand would like to be your friends," he adds.
"Do you know, what it is these so called ruffians seek,"? He adds.

Post Date: 8th Oct, 2018 - 1:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Lia flashes a smile at the gnomes. She hasn't been around many gnomes and finds them endearing.

Mari tries to suppress a grin the whole time. Perry is making her want to giggle wildly. He seems able to truly change into a different persona whenever needed.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Oct, 2018 - 1:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1167

Velon also chuckles a bit at the antics of the gnomes. Before they crawl out from under the contraption they are working on he mouths towards Perry "Wizards" while shaking his head and chuckling some more.

As Taz speaks, Velon nods as the dragonborn has asked the question he too was most curious about.

Post Date: 8th Oct, 2018 - 2:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 1167

Cratol looks at all the itwms in the storage room before they head up the stairs to see if he sees anything that would look like a mask or a horn in case that is what the army outside is seeking out. Once they make it up to where the gnomes are working he stands quietly in the background to see what they learn.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.