Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1168 of 1199

Lia still looks in wonder at the wizard. She - Page 1168 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 8th Oct, 2018 - 6:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
8th Oct, 2018 - 2:55pm / Post ID: #
Morgaine
Fighter
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1168

Lady of the Water says...

Morgaine also stands in the background. She stays quiet and just observes what goes on around her and the conversation between the gnomes and the party members. She is in a somewhat relaxed posture and ready if things go "Wrong" in anyway.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Oct, 2018 - 3:40pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

The gnome spreads their arms, Panfiz says, "If you mean something specific, not a clue. Look around you, point to something, anything, it's probably worth stealing to someone, even if it's only a broken machine that one of my rivals wants to learn from. Do you know anything about their motivations? It might be possible to guess given a little more information."

Out of Character: people are taking it rather in stride, so perhaps I was not clear. There is only one gnome present. The master and mistress appear to inhabit the same body.

Post Date: 8th Oct, 2018 - 3:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character: : I got that, but since I had said Poljen was keeping quiet I decided to hold off… for now…

In Character: :

Poljen had been expecting the gnomes to do something that would impress him. He thinks himself prepared but then the gnomes reveal themselves to be one… person. He stares dumbfounded for a few moments, while some of the group talk, and the gnome talks to… itself? Himself? Herself? Itself? Their selves? He shakes his head.

"Their leader is a half-dragon named Cyanwrath, and he serves an evil cult that wishes to bring Tiamat back to our world. They think there is something, or someone, here that can help their cause." He then grins. "But we of the Silver Blaze are part of an alliance that works to prevent this. Our primary goal here is to stop Cyanwrath from getting that which he seeks, whatever it may be. If we can remove him and his army entirely, that would suit our purposes of course. And once we have ended this threat, perhaps we can convince you to join our cause… "

Post Date: 8th Oct, 2018 - 3:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 1168 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Velon nods at Poljen's words as well and stares just a bit too much at the peculiar gnome. "Yes, ah, nice to meet you… I am Velon. Would you happen to have anything resembling a mask, specifically a dragon mask, or a horn, around? Anything specific to dragons, even? I don't mean to pry. We do not desire to take anything from you, to be clear, we simply want to stop the cult as my friend here has said. We're also happy to do any dirty work we are capable of in removing this trouble from your doorstep, if you are willing to work with us here."

Post Date: 8th Oct, 2018 - 4:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

At that, Perry pulls out his notebook, and uses disguise self just to give himself a fake pair of round spectacles at the very end of his nose. He looks down at the book and rambles items off a list:

"Potential Items the Bad Guys Want
-
1. Dragon Mask Artifact
2. The Horn to Summon Dragons
3. Weapon to kill metal dragons
4. Egg incubator
5. Powerful war weapons in general
6. A better sense of style
7. Random name generator
8. Some way to breed more half dragons
9. Strong magic items in general
10. Anti flying castle technology

"

Perry clears his throat when finished. The spectacles disappear.

Reconcile Edited: seath on 8th Oct, 2018 - 4:15pm

Post Date: 8th Oct, 2018 - 5:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Bonwhill sighs unhappily, "They are still active? It never ceases to amaze how readily some believe in a cause hostile to their own existence."

Panfiz speaks up again, "Horns we have plenty of, although none I can think of related to dragons. Unless they are after our self-playing Orchestra, I don't think that is it. And no we don't have any dragon masks."

Winter interjects, "Sir we do have a number of Ballroom masks fitting that description." "Is that really relevant?" "Er, perhaps not sir, just trying to be precise." "Well stop it, you're… ""Hush dear, you know Winter does wonderful work. Shall I remind you how often he used to have to help you find your knickers?" "No, no, let's just keep going."

The Wizards keep shaking their head as Perry goes down his list, "Didn't we already answer that one? No. No. No. Our weapons aren't made for war. Style? Why is style on the list?" "Oh, oh! The psychic tailor!" "What? Why would they want that?" "It's on his list, there must be a reason. More importantly, these fine folks can help us test it!" "Oh yes, of course, various body types, and widely different senses of fashion, they're the perfect calibration subjects!" "Come, come, you must see this!"

Still walking on air, the gnome dashes out of the room with a great deal of excitement.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Oct, 2018 - 6:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1168

Velon's eyes grow wide as the gnome gets overly excited about the 'psychic tailor'. "Well, Perry, it seems you've found your soul mate! Or a long lost brother, err, sister, ah, whatever, ... Perhaps? It was nice working with you though. You're never going to want to leave this place!"

"Winters, could I see the collection of ballroom masks, perhaps?"

Post Date: 8th Oct, 2018 - 6:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 1168

Lia still looks in wonder at the wizard. She glances at the others in concern. It has been very disconcerting to speak with this gnome." I'll go with them Velon while you talk to Winter as I'm sure Perry will as well. I look forward to testing this out. Mari?" She looks questioningly at her blonde friend. Mari shrugs and nods. The two of them follow the excited gnome.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 8th Oct, 2018 - 6:21pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.