Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1169 of 1199

"Wow, I wonder what Perry would say about - Page 1169 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 8th Oct, 2018 - 8:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 8th Oct, 2018 - 6:47pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1169

Before the automaton follows it master(s), the barbarian says, "Winter, is there somewhere I can look out? Observe the enemy? See where they are and what they are doing? I would probably be more useful that way… unless you think letting this tailor work its magic on me will make, um, them more likely to let us help them, that is."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Oct, 2018 - 7:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

To Poljen, Winter states, "It might help to go with their whim, working through such things often ends up being faster than talking them out of it, and I am sure they are hoping to see how that contraption works on your large frame. If you wish however there are several places from which to observe the surroundings."

Winter nods to Velon, "Allow me to call my counterpart to show you to them." He pulls out a crystal from somewhere and speaks into it, "Summer, could you please meet me at the fourth floor lab? A guest has a request."

Turning back to Velon he states, "Master Panfiz was not mistaken in saying his creations are not made for war. Oh, several are deadly enough, but they tend to not be particularly durable. To wage war, one would need to make adjustments and make many more copies. Something they would need the makers' cooperation for."

"Still though, based on the nature of the queries, I gather that these people are gearing up for a war against Bahamut's progeny? Let me take a look at our inventory, there might be something there… "

Shortly afterwards, another construct walks up to Velon and Winter. This one is distinctly built to feminine proportions, and wears a long silver and grey dress. "Sir Velon, this is Summer. Summer, this gentleman is looking for a particular mask. I do not think we have what he seeks, but just to be certain, please show him what we do have."

Summer bows, "Of course, if the gentleman could follow me."

In the meantime, those who followed the highly animated gnome find themselves in another room in front of a huge metal cylinder as the wizards excitedly explain their work. "Behold, the psychic tailor!" "It scans the subject's mind, and designs the perfect outfit for them based on their own personal tastes!" "All you need do is disrobe, and step within. It will ask you what the occasion is, and take it from there." "So who's first!?"

Post Date: 8th Oct, 2018 - 7:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Poljen rolls his eyes, then suppresses a curse. Through gritted teeth he says, "Fine." He goes with the group to the tailor's room and says, "Let me get this over with. Then I'll go see what I can learn about our foe." He steps into the machine and removes his boots, trousers and shirt. After all, since he wears no armor it should take him less time to disrobe than any of the others. Especially Perry, who no doubt wears very fancy clothes.

Post Date: 8th Oct, 2018 - 7:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 1169 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"Nice to meet you, Summer. Thank you, Winter." Velon turns to the others and shrugs before exiting. "Anyone want to come along, or is everyone eager to see this 'psychic tailor'? I wouldn't dare deny Perry or Lia the experience, of course!"

8th Oct, 2018 - 7:14pm / Post ID: #
Morgaine
Fighter
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

Lady of the Water says...

Morgaine will tell Velon that she will join him as they go with Summer to look at the collection of masks.

Post Date: 8th Oct, 2018 - 7:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

As Poljen steps within, the device hums, coming to life. A neutral voice asks him, "What is the purpose of the desired clothing?"

Out of Character: The tailor works as advertised, mostly. It is quite capable of making something that your character will be delighted with from the finest mundane materials. But it occasionally will mess up, poor cloth dimensions, ugly colors, etc. I'll leave it up to you guys the result, not least because you have a better sense of what works or doesn't for their perspective.

Elsewhere, Summer leads Velon and Morgaine upstairs to a hallway filled with doors. She opens one to reveal a large room filled with shelves. Masks, monocles, hats, and other such paraphernalia fill the area. The masks are organized by type, so finding those related to dragons is not an onerous task. There are six in all, two of them merely stylized depictions. None of them seem to have the vile aura Velon has come to associate with the masks desired by the cult.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 8th Oct, 2018 - 7:32pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Oct, 2018 - 7:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1169

Poljen keeps his annoyance in check. "Practical clothing, good for fighting." The machine makes a few noises, then begins asking further questions, including color preferences, choice of materials, etc.

About three minutes after he entered, the door opens, and Poljen emerges. He appears to be wearing exactly what he wore when he stepped inside. But then the others see he is holding his older clothes in his hands. He can see Perry's looks of surprise (Or is it horror at the lost opportunity?) and forestalls a comment by saying, "What can I say? I have no sense of style." He pauses, then admits, "But they fit well, at least. I need to break the boots in though." He packs his old clothes in his pack and goes to find a place to observe their enemy…he also fishes his old spyglass out of his pack.

Reconcile Edited: PaulNelson on 8th Oct, 2018 - 7:49pm

Post Date: 8th Oct, 2018 - 8:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 1169

"Wow, I wonder what Perry would say about all of this!
Hm, I don't think this is it though, Morgaine. We should have brought the wizard, but I'm pretty sure."

"Summer, what about other dragon items, or horns? Could we see some of those? Do you know what all of the items here do?"

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.