Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1170 of 1199

Perry follows along with the gnomes and towards - Page 1170 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 9th Oct, 2018 - 3:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 8th Oct, 2018 - 10:13pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1170

Lia shakes her head at Poljen." Very disappointed in you. You really should let us help you with fashion. I'm sure Morgaine would appreciate it." She grins at him and steps in. It takes a few minutes since she is wearing a lot of armor. Lia steps out in a shimmering silver gown. It comes down to just past her knees. It has roses embroidered into it. The gown is strapless and reveals most of her back. A lot of flawless, smooth skin is revealed. She is beauty personified in her gown. Her raven tresses hang down to her lower back in sharp contrast to the gown. She twiris around in front of the others. The gown clings to her curvaceous form. Matching slippers complete the outfit." How do I look? I want to see what Velon thinks." She grins.

Mari voices her approval and feels a twinge of jealousy at Lia's beauty. She steps in as well and a short time later steps out. Mari walks out wearing a long turquoise gown. It has a slit on one side revealing a shapely leg. Her feminine form is displayed to advantage in this gown. She looks as if she feels awkward dressed like this and avoids looking at the others." Next ..."

Sponsored Links:
9th Oct, 2018 - 1:40am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, accompanies both Morgaine and Velon. Begins to Search through the items looking for dragon masks in particular.

Post Date: 9th Oct, 2018 - 3:18am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Torn between seeing another's magic in operation, and the seriousness of the goals ahead, Lawrance hovers indecisively as the groups split up. Sighing at the lost chance, he races down the corridor after Velon, Morgaine and Summer, knowing he needs to help find the target that the cultists seek. Once arriving in the room behind the others, he joins them in the perusal of the masks. Along with Velon, he states "These don't seem to fit the bill. Is there any chance we could see all the various collections and see if something strikes the wrong chord? For them to commit so much energy to taking your home down, there must be something of great power."
As they continue in their search, he also asks "Do you have any idea how much time roughly it'll take the enemy to breach your defenses?" turning to Velon, he adds "We may have to re-purpose ourselves as defenders and defeat their army, if we can't locate what ever it is quickly enough."

Post Date: 9th Oct, 2018 - 3:56am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 1170 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"Do? I presume you mean in a magical sense. This one has eyes that light up and it lets you breath a cloud of harmless water vapor. This one is actually a bit cursed, but the master found it amusing to keep for some reason. Supposedly it grants the wearer additional strength, but makes them so disoriented they cannot land a blow. The others have no magic inherent to them."

"I can take you to see some other items, but I cannot think of anything dragon related that convey the kind of power you seem to be expecting."

Summer manages to convey surprise and dismay at Lawrance's suggestion of going through it all, "You want to see everything? Begging your pardon sir, but the master and mistress are notorious for collecting things. There are nearly a thousand rooms like this in the tower. It could take months to go through them all with any attention to detail."

Elsewhere, The gnome wizards are scribbling down notes on the results from their creation, they seem a bit disappointed with Poljen's lack of change, but seem to approve the results with Mari and Lia.

Post Date: 9th Oct, 2018 - 5:41am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Eyes wide at the notion of just how much stuff these two-in-one gnomes have accumulated, he says "No, that's a bit beyond our time frame, for sure. What about knowledge of the masks, or ways that these cultists could accomplish their goal of bringing in their dreaded Goddess? There has to be something they seek in here! Could it be the Master and Mistress themselves?"

9th Oct, 2018 - 9:44am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Protector. says...

"Summer, could you inform us what the practical uses for these masks are,"? Tazskan says, making his way over to the masks.

He carefully observes the other items of interest, hats and monocules. "Do these, help with your vision,"?

He, places a monocle on his left eye, to see if his vision changes in any way?

"Summer, getting back to the ruffians, I cannot emphasize enough, that they are very dangerous," he says.
"I even believe, they could pose a threat for all of Faerun," he says.
"Under, no circumstances can we allow them inside," he adds.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Oct, 2018 - 2:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1170

Velon's expression reveals that he is quite impressed by the size of the collection Summer has described to them. To Lawrance, Velon replies "Yes, I don't know what we would do with it even if we knew what the item was." "I think either way we'll have to work with the wizard, err, wizards?... Ah..wizard, maybe?, here, to drive them off. I would still like to know what they are after, though, if nothing else simply to understand our enemy better."

Velon hears Taz going on and just looks at him with a confused expression. "Ah, Taz, she JUST told us what the masks do and yes, there is a small chance that the return of the evil dragon goddess herself MAY pose a threat to all of Faerun." He continues to look at the robotic dragonborn with a confused expression for a second before turning back to Summer.

"Summer, how might you suggest we identify the 'weapon' or item this cult is here for, then? Any ideas? If not perhaps we should return to the others and see what all of the excitement is about."

Post Date: 9th Oct, 2018 - 3:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 1170

Perry follows along with the gnomes and towards the psychic clothing contraption. Surprised that Poljen would even enter such a device, Perry looks on with excitement to see what unfolds… only to be disappointed with the barbarian's lack of imagination. Perry just shakes his head, "C'mon now, wot. You just need to have some more imagination, Poljen! Ah well, better luck next time I suppose."

Upon seeing Lia and Mari all dressed up, Perry takes a more gentlemanly stance. Torso upright, stomach sucked in, and back straight, the bard carries himself as a noble should in front of such beauty. "My, my, well done you two! Lia, this is expected of you, but Mari… wow. You both look absolutely breathtaking, my dears."

Then, Perry himself turns to the machine. He puffs up a bit, not unlike a blowfish and grumbles, "Well, I can't see what the big deal is. I obviously already have the best fashion sense there is or ever was, but perhaps this contraption will be amusing, wot."

He enters the machine and it whirs for some lengthy amount of time, lengthier than with the others. Suddenly, and with a plume of smoke the machine stops. It takes some time for all the smoke to clear, but what the others see before them appears to be Perry dressed up in some of sort of formal tuxedo. He looks not entirely unlike an emperor penguin. He has a cane, a monocle, and a comically large top-hat. He turns to the others and says, "Now then, how do I look, wot? I'm sure I look dapper and proper and whatnot. Up to a standard that all would respect, wot?"

--

Perry then turns to the gnome, "Anyway, this is wonderful, but are you sure there isn't some sort of anti-metallic dragon weapon around here? Madam Binwhill, we must make haste on this matter if you could please calm your husband. If we can't find out what they're looking for then we must begin preparing to deal with them, wot. Give them a right-good kick in the bum, as I say. I'm quite skilled in the art of fisticuffs myself. I'll teach those unfortunately-named ruffians wot's wot!"

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.