Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 118 of 1199

Lia curses in obvious frustration. " - Page 118 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th Mar, 2017 - 5:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 13th Mar, 2017 - 1:31pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 118

As the heroes reach the fort, Cahleth stops to catch his breath. "Find rapier you have there Poljen. Is that the one that bastard elf gouged me with? If so, I'd love the chance to return the favor on his allies."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Mar, 2017 - 4:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen grins and hands the rapier to Cahleth. "Use it well, my friend!" He looks around to see if a final barricade is set at the final slope to the gate of the fort, or if they are withdrawing right into fort itself now.

Post Date: 13th Mar, 2017 - 4:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Cahleth weighs it in his hand, checking its balance, length, and grip.

"Thank you sir," as he dips his head slightly to Poljen. "It should come in handy soon, I'm afraid."

Post Date: 13th Mar, 2017 - 4:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 118 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Greenest's defenders make their way to the fort easily enough. Arrows start sailing by well overhead as the volunteer archers on the fort walls begin peppering the mass of hostiles gathering inside of the curtain wall. When they arrive, they find the fort is extremely crowded. The barracks are overflowing, and a lot of townsfolk have been forced to huddle wherever they can find space out of the way of the defenders.

For their part, slowed only a little by the arrows, the enemy army makes good time pursuing the defenders to the fort, most of its number take to dashing in between houses along the route to minimize exposure.

Sar'ai has had time to reach the fort walls well ahead of the rest. She can track the enemy's progress, and can see there are still a lot of people who have yet to reach the walls.

Particularly to the west and south, a few hundred townsfolk are still out there, and it is becoming increasingly obvious they will be cut off soon.

Of particular note among those she observes from up there, there was a group of priests heading to the fort from the temple of Chauntea, badly slowed by wounded they were attempting to evacuate. The horde charged by ahead of them. They're unharmed for the moment, but cut off, and returning to the temple.

Cahleth feels something odd when he hefts the rapier, it is tough to place, but he is reasonably confidant there is some manner of enchantment in play.

Post Date: 13th Mar, 2017 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

As Cahelth learns about the group isolated at the temple, he mumbles frustration under his breath. "There must be something we can do to help them? Perhaps draw the enemy toward us?"

He seeks out Lord Nighthill and Escobert. "I know this is a long shot, but you have people trapped at the temple. Is there any way to get to them… maybe through a sewer?"

Post Date: 13th Mar, 2017 - 5:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Castellan Escobert says, "Get to them, certainly. We can drop ropes down the south side of the fort, long enough to reach the bottom of the hill, send people shimmying down that way."

"It is getting them back safely that is likely to be the issue. It would take a long time to get people back up that way, and the process is bound to be noticed. I think it may be time to investigate that passage Targul uncovered. It may be of use, though I'm afraid I have no idea what is down there."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Mar, 2017 - 5:21pm / Post ID: #
Targul
Fighter
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet ◀
Retired Retired

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 118

The Terror says...

Targul, still hyper from the battle, says, "Maybe some of us should go investigate that tunnel under the tower. If nothing else, it may lead to an escape route."

Post Date: 13th Mar, 2017 - 5:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 118

Lia curses in obvious frustration. " Why is everyone not here already? " She frowns worriedly. " They will be slaughtered. We can't allow those poor people to be butchered. Anyone have any ideas besides just sacrificing ourselves? This cannot be allowed. " HearingTargul speak up she smiles hopefully. " You are a genius Targul. That's a great idea. Let's go Targul. Anyone else who wishes to join us come on. "

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 13th Mar, 2017 - 5:27pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.