Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1174 of 1199

Velon gives Cratol an appreciative nod and - Page 1174 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 11th Oct, 2018 - 2:55am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 10th Oct, 2018 - 9:29pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1174

Winter says in response to Poljen's comment, "It looks to me like those at the edges are seeking the means to open up a less troublesome path through the maze. Likely to aid their companions to get through. Fortunately, they're looking in the wrong place."

Panfiz speaks up then, "If you do not wish them to know you are here, then be quiet for a few moments."

Adjusting something again, Panfiz addresses those outside, "Congratulations, I can't ignore you anymore and am now irritated. Probably not the best choice but here we are."

Bonwhill adds, "What is it you seek here?"

Cyanwrath reaches for his weapon, a massive greatsword on his back, but relaxes his stance after a moment. He calls out, the words somehow reaching you, "In the name of the rightful queen of this world, you will surrender this tower and all of its contents. You will be treated well if you swear to serve our cause. Refuse, and die. You know this barrier cannot keep us out much longer."

Panfiz laughs, and states, "You will have an answer soon enough."

Shutting the connection the gnome looks irritated, "You know, I think he is serious. Asking us to surrender all we've labored over. Preposterous!" "Yes, I think that we'll have to chase him off" "Perhaps its time to test another prototype." "Ooh, yes, that could be fun."

Seeming to suddenly remember you're there, the gnome turns to you. "If you wish to lend aid, attack as you wish. We will join you soon enough. Or wait for me, it should be a show worth remembering."

Sponsored Links:
10th Oct, 2018 - 9:56pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, also enters the room and is impressed with what he sees. The three dimensional representation, of the tower and surroundings.

Of partticular interest, the tiny image of Cyanwrath, and his army. Tazskan, keeps quiet, when the Gnome speaks, then also hearing the response from Cyanwrath.

"Rightful Queen of this world, no, I don't think so," Tazskan says, after the previous discourse.

Out of Character: Tazskan, will hear of a plan of attack, including escape routes. Back up plans. Before rushing in to face, a horde. He is in no rush, since they have the advantage here.

Post Date: 10th Oct, 2018 - 10:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Velon just looks confused and opens his hands, palms up to indicate how he feels about the lack of information from the wizard. As Panfiz sets off to do whatever they are about to do, Velon turns to his pal Winter yet again.

"Winter, do you know what they are talking about now? It would be good to know so that we don't get in the way. Also, is there an exit nearby if we did choose to go out and attack?"

To the others, Velon says "I know some of you would love to attack as per usual, but there are fifty or so of them out there, Cyanwrath is very powerful, and we don't know about the magic they possess." "I think it would be foolish to run right into their midst until we know what this wizard, ah, these wizards?..., ah, yeah, anyhow… what they can do. That being said, I know some of you will disagree. I thus invite everyone to decide for themselves. If anyone wants to charge out into the fray for the sake of their own ego, bloodlust, or any other reason, I wish you good luck. I will not be going until we see what these wizards have up their sleeve, however."

Post Date: 10th Oct, 2018 - 10:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 1174 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"Where would we be able to attack them from, without interfering or getting in the way of what you plan to do?" Lawrance asks with curiosity as to their prototype.

Post Date: 10th Oct, 2018 - 10:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia smiles as she enjoys Velon's obvious appreciation of her new outfit. She looks into his eyes and nods. Speaking quietly she says, "I'm glad you noticed and like my new outfit. I don't get to dress the way I want much in our travels."

She listens as the gnome wizard/wizards speak and then Velon informs the group of their option." I'll be waiting here as well. I'm not sure what our friends have planned but I want nowhere near it." She heads into the nearest likely spot and changes back into her traveling outfit with armor. Lia carefully places her new outfit in a pouch and frowns regretfully.

Mari blushes as Velon makes his comments to her. She whispers her thanks to the paladin. Mari stays in the room waiting to see what the gnomes will do next.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 10th Oct, 2018 - 10:35pm

Post Date: 11th Oct, 2018 - 2:22am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Cratol looks over at Velon and says “I am all for waiting to see their mages and others spend a good amount of their power on a construct instead of us. I will wait for you and join you when you are ready to head out and engage them”.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 11th Oct, 2018 - 3:12am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Oct, 2018 - 2:47am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1174

Winter looks a little alarmed at this development, "Sirs, surely you don't mean to use that ridiculous contraption." "And why not?" "That thing melted off Autumn's arm by accident the last time you tested it." "Oh, don't worry, Bonwhill fixed that issue." "Me? I thought you did." "Ah well, never mind, it'l work out."

The gnome dashes off again, this time slamming the door of the next room behind them before anyone can follow. The sound of clinking metal ensues within.

Winter stands outside, "Oh my, this won't end well."

He turns to the rest of you, "It seems they mean to head out there themselves, inside of a specialized construct intended to maximize their abilities. Its powerful, but also big, flashy, and slow. No doubt their response will be to spread out and hit it from all sides. Anything you can do to disrupt that would be much appreciated."

"If you need to reposition yourselves, I can show you a hidden path to almost anywhere on the premises."

Post Date: 11th Oct, 2018 - 2:55am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 1174

Velon gives Cratol an appreciative nod and then shakes his head at the antics of the wizards. He also chuckles a little, however. "Ok, ok, we all see where this is going." At this he finally acknowledges Poljen, whose scheming he had simply ignored until they had all of the information first. He turns to the big man and says "NOW is the time for what you were talking about. Hit them from a couple of different angles, you said? What do you think, two teams? Steer clear of the wizards in their… ah, construct?"

"Winter, by the way, will your friends in there be able to tell friend from foe if we head outside with them? Will they care?"

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.