Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1175 of 1199

Poljen looks at the group and purses his lips. - Page 1175 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 11th Oct, 2018 - 4:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 11th Oct, 2018 - 3:00am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1175

Poljen looks at Velon and the others. "How about a variation on what I said before? We go get ready to hit them essentially from the edges of the maze, as soon as they focus on the gnome(s) in their magical battle armor. We could all come in from one side and spread out, or hit from multiple sides. I have no doubt Cyanwrath has drilled them on tactics and moves so they function well as small teams. Hopefully we can disrupt the flow of their attacks." He pauses then adds, "And I am sure several of you can roast groups of them with those big balls of fire you love to chuck about! I like seeing that, you know… so heartwarming. But I'm always open to other ideas."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Oct, 2018 - 3:09am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol speaks up as they hear the banging inside the room. Pollen has a great idea. The melee fighters can hit them from a side as our mages hit them from another side. The mages can then back off and go find a new place to hit them or come over and aid support to the melee fighters. Either way attacking them from multiple sides can help catch them unaware as they only think that there a couple gnomes inside.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 11th Oct, 2018 - 3:16am

11th Oct, 2018 - 4:07am / Post ID: #
Morgaine
Fighter
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lady of the Water says...

Morgaine stands quiet for some time, then after she hears the tactics for the fight ahead; she speaks up.
"I am ready to fight; just tell me were I need to be"

11th Oct, 2018 - 11:36am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 1175 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, has another look at the three dimensional map, and representation of the enemy now trying to get in.
"I agree, with Poljen and Cratol in suggesting that we attack the invaders from multiple fronts, at least two," He says.
"However, more tactical information would help us," He adds.

Out of Character: Dai, is it possible at this stage to be a bit more exact, on the number of invading troops?
How many exactly are using cantrips to penetrate the barrier?

I would like to know, how many entry and exit points there are, from the invaders position?

Tazskan Daardendrien Results:
  • Insight on D20 (+8): 16 (1 roll)

Post Date: 11th Oct, 2018 - 2:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"I agree with Poljen about attacking from multiple quarters. If we can get into spots that flank them on all sides, we can be doing major damage to their forces, and keeping our attacks from harming the gnomes. Unless anyone objects, I'd like to call up another air elemental and send that in to do some damage. I can then follow it with fireballs and such."

Post Date: 11th Oct, 2018 - 3:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

"These are good ideas, including the elemental to create even more chaos for Cyanwrath's crew and draw their attacks. Let's decide quickly so we have time to go to the passageways before these wizards get into too much trouble. I vote two teams as we don't want to spread ourselves too thin, and a mix of talents so that magic users can protect our stronger fighters and vice versa, with some healing magic available in both groups in case anyone takes a severe wound."

Velon turns to Poljen once again. "You want a team? How should we divide ourselves?"

Out of Character: Velon will want to wait for Winter's answer on friendly fire from the crazy wizards before moving on.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Oct, 2018 - 3:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1175

"I have prepared a healing spell of sorts, that I can use on others in desperation. Who would you prefer I go with, Velon?"

Post Date: 11th Oct, 2018 - 4:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 1175

Poljen looks at the group and purses his lips. He knows they don't have too much time so he quickly says, "I will take Mari, Lia and Taz. You take Morgaine, Cratol, Lawrance and Perry. Winter, can you get us to our positions quickly? Maybe have one of the others lead one of our groups to one spot, while you lead the others to theirs?"

Out of Character: : Daishain, for a basic orientation, if the tower is at the northern side of the courtyard, try to get our teams roughly at the east and west sides…

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.