Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 120 of 1199

If Sar'ai and Nyzahr move to take - Page 120 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 14th Mar, 2017 - 12:30am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 13th Mar, 2017 - 7:33pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 120

Poljen's grin gets wider. "Excellent! I will try to move as quietly as my large feet will allow."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Mar, 2017 - 7:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia nods at this. " As much I would love for us to catch our breath I agree we don't have time. " Lia holds her bow at the ready. " It would probably be best to have some of us that are gifted with Darkvision to be up at the front. Poljen can trip along behind us. " She laughs.

Post Date: 13th Mar, 2017 - 7:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"So what is the plan of action? Take that tunnel that our half-orc friend found? If so, Targul, lead us there!"

13th Mar, 2017 - 7:54pm / Post ID: #
Targul
Fighter
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet ◀
Retired Retired

Page 120 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Terror says...

Targul leads the group down to the basement where he found the door covered by boxes. "This is it. I went in a little ways until I found a bunch of spider webs. I didn't have a torch with me to burn the webs with, so I headed back."

Post Date: 13th Mar, 2017 - 8:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

The door is as you left it. Two bored looking guards are seated in the room. The mangled door is still blocked off by crates.

The guards look a little uneasy when they're asked to help open the passage, but they get to it simply enough.

Shortly, a darkened stairway descends before you.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 13th Mar, 2017 - 8:54pm

Post Date: 13th Mar, 2017 - 9:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Lia looks down into the darkness. " Lets get going. We don't have much time if we are going to save them. I suggest the people that can see in the dark be up front. The rest can bring up the rear a little ways back. They can have some sort of light source ready to go if needed. That way we should be able to get the jump on anything down here. " She walks over close to Targul. " Does that make sense?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Mar, 2017 - 9:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 120

Nyzahr hovers closer to Sar'ai with a meaningful glance: the two of them could definitely be the most gifted to scout ahead, given their talent in sneaking and their ability to see in the dark.

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2017 - 12:30am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 120

If Sar'ai and Nyzahr move to take the lead, Poljen puts out a meaty hand and scowls. "No. You two stay back with me and Geoffroy."

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.