Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 122 of 1199

Sar'ai thinks that none of the bodies - Page 122 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 14th Mar, 2017 - 6:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 14th Mar, 2017 - 4:19pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 122

Cratol looks back at Lia and shrugs after he gets his staff back. He waits for someone else to cut the strands of the web.

Sponsored Links:
14th Mar, 2017 - 4:42pm / Post ID: #
Sarai Tzzerit
Rogue 2 Wizard 2
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀
Retired Retired

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Shaper of Thoughts says...

Sar'ai whispers to the group, "I'd move back from that web slowly and ready yourselves." She then draws her crossbow and telepathically tells Elanna to begin looking up around the ceiling and any corners that may be potential hiding areas. The half-drow, meanwhile, examines some of the closer dessicated vermin to determine about how fresh they appear.

Sarai Tzzerit Results:
  • Perception (adv) on D20 (+3): 22, 11 (2 rolls)
  • Investigation on D20 (+3): 13 (1 rolls)

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2017 - 5:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lia looks at Cratol. " Come back from there. Targul, do you want to cut through it with that monstrous sword of yours? Or we can burn it. I'm sure if whatever spun this is still alive they won't care for a little fire. We just all need to stay together. Time is of the essence to help the people trapped out there. " She looks all around the area with bow readied.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 14th Mar, 2017 - 5:06pm

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2017 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 122 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol steps back over by Lia but does not block her aim. He does wonder if he should get a dagger or something to use to cut things with.

14th Mar, 2017 - 5:13pm / Post ID: #
Targul
Fighter
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet ◀
Retired Retired

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Terror says...

"If you're asking me, I'd say burn it. Trying to cut through that mess may just cause our weapons to get stuck like Cratol's staff.

I may have mentioned it before, but if I'd had brought a torch with me the first time, I'd have burned it all up by now."

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2017 - 6:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Lia looks at Targul a bit surprised. " I would think your blade being razor sharp and with your great strength would be much better for the job than a piece of wood. " She shrugs. " Okay then, fire anyone? I'm sure someone in this group can set this web on fire by normal or magical means. "

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Mar, 2017 - 6:33pm / Post ID: #
Targul
Fighter
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet ◀
Retired Retired

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 122

The Terror says...

Targul looks at his great sword. "But, but you can't burn a blade" he says as he inspects it.

But, just to be sure, he holds the blade above the nearest open flame. Satisfied that the blade will indeed not burn, he nods with a self righteous smirk and continues on his way with the party.

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2017 - 6:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 122

Sar'ai thinks that none of the bodies are particularly ancient. The newest has probably been there only days.

Elanna looks about dutifully, but the ceiling isn't far above your heads, and there don't seem to be any hiding spots for a creature of significant size nearby.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.