Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 123 of 1199

Cahleth brings up the rear of the party. He - Page 123 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 14th Mar, 2017 - 9:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 14th Mar, 2017 - 6:48pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 123

Lia rolls her eyes at Targul. " Sune help me. " She frowns. " We don't have time to wait. If someone wants to start a fire or help feel free to join in. " She slings her bow on her back and grasps her shield in her left hand. She unsheathes her short sword and begins sawing and chopping at the webbing.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 14th Mar, 2017 - 6:49pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Mar, 2017 - 7:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

At Sar'ai's attempt at a cutting remark, Poljen just shrugs and replies, "I was hoping to deal with this later, but very well. I know you have vision that can see in this darkness, but right now I do not feel I can trust you completely. You have been far too secretive, and when we fell back to the first barricade you fled right past us. I HOPE you are still loyal to the group, and I intend to give you the chance to prove yourself during our next fights with the enemy. But until then, I would keep your actions under surv… survey… will keep an eye on you."

He moves with the group, mostly keeping quiet. Once at the web, with Lia beginning to cut through he steps forward. "Lia, use your sight to watch while I cut. I can barely see enough to cut through this, but you can both direct me, and warn me of danger."

He brings his sword to bear and begins hacking the webbing.

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2017 - 7:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lia hears Poljen and nods in the darkness. " Sounds good Poljen. I'm sure with your physique you will be through that web in no time. " She gets him set up to start cutting. Lia's hand grazes his bicep just before he gets started. She grins knowing he can't see her. Lia will keep a lookout and direct his cutting.

Out of Character: : I love Targul and Poljen. They both add a lot of entertainment to this campaign *smile*.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 14th Mar, 2017 - 7:24pm

14th Mar, 2017 - 7:45pm / Post ID: #
Sarai Tzzerit
Rogue 2 Wizard 2
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀
Retired Retired

Page 123 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Shaper of Thoughts says...

Sar'ai shares her examination of the corpses and their relative "Freshness" with the group. "There may be nothing here at this junction, however I feel we should be on extra alert throughout the rest of these tunnels. Having disturbed the web, we may have already revealed our presence to anything deeper within… "
Sar'ai watches on as the path is made clear.

14th Mar, 2017 - 7:51pm / Post ID: #
Targul
Fighter
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet ◀
Retired Retired

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Terror says...

Targul watches as Poljen begins hacking at the webbing. It appeared that nobody wanted to go with burning the web, so Targul will hack at the webbing along side Poljen.

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2017 - 8:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

It is slow going, and more than once the two fighters have to stop and clear webbing off of their swords.

But eventually, the passage is cleared, and nothing disturbed you during the process.

Shortly beyond, the passage stops, with what appear to be empty doorframes to the left and right. There's a foul stench coming from somewhere in that direction. It is tough to place what the source might be.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Mar, 2017 - 8:31pm / Post ID: #
Onwen Brecht
Wizard Necromancer
Character
Loner / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Retired Retired

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 123

The Friendly Necromancer says...

On wen will use his last 2nd level slot to cast dark vision on himself as the group enters the darkness of the corridor. As he does the whites of his eyes take on a deep blue hue.

He will try to position himself somewhere in the middle of the party.

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2017 - 9:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 123

Cahleth brings up the rear of the party. He knows he does not belong at the front of whatever danger may lie ahead, and he has already taxed Lia's divine powers while in the tower.

Initially he is fine following close to his sighted mates, but he grows more nervous with every step. His human eyes strain to even see the tip of his nose, so he decides to light a torch.

As they proceed, he keeps close watch on their rear. He wants to make sure nothing sneaks up behind them. His ears finely tuned to any odd noises.

Torch in one hand, the other on the handle of the elven rapier. He is a man on edge.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.