Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation - Page 17 of 58

"A vote my friend is where we as a group - Page 17 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 28th Dec, 2016 - 4:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

06th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 58 pgs.  13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21  ...Latest (58) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
28th Dec, 2016 - 1:13am / Post ID: #
Sarai Tzzerit
Rogue 2 Wizard 2
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀
Retired Retired

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation - Page 17

The Shaper of Thoughts says...

After he speaks, Sar'ai, intrigued by his common advocacy of more "Subtle" approaches to reaching ones goal, studies Cahleth for a moment.
"Well put, Cahleth. There is still esteem to be gained from more 'tactical' actions that even the most brutish amongst us could not deny." A small grin creeps across her face, "And it is as Onwen says, names can be powerful, and exactly how much about ourselves we wish to 'precede' us can have unintended consequences… "

Sar'ai once again leans back, her pale amethyst eyes moving from party member to party member and continues to gain insight into her fellow companions' ideologies as they continue the discussion.

Out of Character: I think RPing this is a pretty good way of figuring this out, and also allows us to flesh out our personalities a bit more before moving into the main thread. I just hope no one is put off by my taking on the role of an opposite gender. I've never done so before, so please, I am open to any and all criticism and do not wish to offend.

Reconcile Edited: Brandonfett on 28th Dec, 2016 - 1:20am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Dec, 2016 - 1:20am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation
A Friend

Creation Character RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Zunadae frowns as he listens to the discussion. He pours another glass of wine and sips, thinking drink may be the main problem. The different voices of the company seem impossible to reconcile, but it is the differences between them that make them what they are.

"In truth," he says. "Our name matters little. It is the stories associated with whatever name we choose that matter. Silver Deathstrike or Cahleth's Wayfarers, we should have a care that what we do under that banner reflects who we want to be seen as."

Post Date: 28th Dec, 2016 - 12:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lia relaxes in her chair. She continues to drink and savor her fruity wine. Her green eyes glance from person to person as they speak. She takes another sip. At this rate it will take all night to decide this. She reaches down to her drawstring purse and opens it up. Lia pulls out a small oval mirror and holds it up to her face. She checks her hair to make sure it is all in place and studies her face for a moment. Smiling as she sees everything is as it should be, Lia puts her mirror up. Listening to Zunadae she nods. Waiting for a pause in the conversation Lia speaks. " Everyone here has made very good points about various names. With the diverse makeup of our group I don't see any name getting unanimous support. I think we should have a few more names put forth and then vote. The party name with the most votes is the winner. How does everyone feel about that?" She glances at everyone with a smile on her face.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 28th Dec, 2016 - 12:37pm

Post Date: 28th Dec, 2016 - 12:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 17 Creation Character RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cahleth gives a single, approving clap of the hands. "Yes, wonderful idea Lia. We can settle this matter and move on to more pressing business."

As he says this, he simultaneous stands up and excuses himself from the table. "Little boys room I'm afraid. Carry on."

You see him disappear down the corridor leading to the restrooms, but a few minutes later he is back in the main room, lingering at one end of the bar. Do doubt a "Person of interest" has walked in and Cahleth's attention is pulled away from the group momentarily…

Post Date: 28th Dec, 2016 - 3:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Creation Character RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol just nods at Lia as she stated the obvious. He sits back and watches the rest as they decide what name they like.

28th Dec, 2016 - 3:10pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Quiet Shadow says...

"That is fine, putting it up for a vote definitely be of an advantage, Geoffory says having admitted we stayed a bit quiet during a conversation as he considers all the choices. ESPN cleric but also offer a number of considerations involving such an idea, "Though we'd need to first decide on which names we want to vote on it, the contenders if you will."

Looking to his companions the templar smiles, though his expression actually fairly serious. Geoffory adds, "How many times would we be allowed to vote, do we write our answers down on slips of paper or merely raise our hands? Perhaps some discussion is still needed."

Geoffory would not really be much of a flirt himself, though he'd have a certain charm about him and appearance that could attract others. He'd be aware enough to realize when others are flirting with him, and may even join in on the fun with his own, but would be careful not lead anyone on and give false impressions. He would be receptive to attention if given to him though, and even see where things may go.

He would take the position of leader if asked of him, but it would have humility enough to know not to pursue such if others wish to have it. Geoffory understands very well that there are others who've been part of the group much longer than himself, and would defer to them to take the position first before himself. Respect for seniority and all that.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 28th Dec, 2016 - 7:30pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Dec, 2016 - 3:30pm / Post ID: #
Targul
Fighter
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet ◀
Retired Retired

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation - Page 17

The Terror says...

Targul takes a long drought from his flagon, finishing off the drink. Putting it down on the table he calls the bar maid for another.

Looking at the group, he says, "That sounds like a fine idea. A vote is just what we need. I just have one small question… What's a 'vote'?"

28th Dec, 2016 - 4:33pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 17

The Quiet Shadow says...

"A vote my friend is where we as a group make a decision," Geoffory explains to his less then bright friend, before continuing, "Based on how many of us pick the same name, or whatever else, means that is what we go with."

The young cleric hoped that this would be simple enough for Targul to understand, though considered an example was in order saying, "For example, if three of us picked the Silver Wayfinders, one picked Deathslayers, and another picked something else… well that would mean we go with the SIlver Wayfinders."

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 28th Dec, 2016 - 4:35pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.