Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation - Page 18 of 58

Cahleth's been keeping one eye on - Page 18 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 30th Dec, 2016 - 3:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

06th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 58 pgs.  14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22  ...Latest (58) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
28th Dec, 2016 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #
Targul
Fighter
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet ◀
Retired Retired

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation - Page 18

The Terror says...

"Well, that seems all fine and good" Targul says with a bit of a confused look, "But on a ship, the captain names the ship." Scratching his head slightly he continues, "So, shouldn't we do this vote thing for a captain, or leader, and then let him name the group?"

Targul goes back to drinking the next ale brought to him without seeming to even notice that his statement assumed a male leader without giving much consideration to the idea that one of the women in the group could just as easily be named the leader.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Dec, 2016 - 6:53pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation
A Friend

Creation Character RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia sits at the table with folded hands. She looks from Targul to Geoffroy as the cleric tries to explain the vote concept to the half-Orc. Hearing the half-Orc respond about voting for a male captain who will name the adventuring band she barely stifles a sigh. She mutters in Elvish" This is unbelievable. To think I thought Poljek was bad. I will leave the rest of you to enlighten our friend about the intellectual concept of voting. I shall return shortly. "

Standing up she smiles at the group and walks towards the bar. Her green silk gown reveals every curve. Her hips sway from side to side as she walks to the bar. Every male in the area eyes her as she walks by. Lia takes a seat at the bar and orders another wine. She gets her wine glass and takes a sip. Looking over at the party curiously for a moment she studies her glass. Better to let the others educate the Half-Orc about how this all worked. She was losing patience with people not understanding basic concepts. She had left before she said something that she might regret.

Post Date: 29th Dec, 2016 - 3:33am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Right then, my last mass character overview.

To any who haven't done so already, for your reference and mine, please add up your save modifiers and passive perception and stick those numbers somewhere relatively visible.

Otherwise:

Aericsteele, Onwen Brecht
Base AC should be 12 (10+Dexterity)

Falrun, Targul
A little light on the HP, 10+3*6+4*2=36

Kyrroeth, Lia Galanodel
No nagging, but do you see Lia having any leads at all in regards to finding her lover and child, or is she just blindly searching and hoping? How old would the latter be?

Dragonmonkey, RyanJ and Paulnelson
Still light on the character sheet history and/or description, but if you can promise to expand on it during the course of play, I won't bug you about it again.

Thomaslee, Brandonfett, and Kntoran
Looks good.

Post Date: 29th Dec, 2016 - 1:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 18 Creation Character RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Out of Character: : Daishain, I will do my best to flesh out Poljen even further as the game progresses. And I will re-state my offer to add in a character plot hook that will aid you in moving any plot forward. Do you have any thoughts on that?

In Character: :

Poljen thanks the barmaid who has brought him the next pitcher of ale with a grin and a wink. He pours some into Targul's mug then watches as Lia heads to the bar. He then speaks to the table in a conversational tone, which for him means the next table over can hear him. "It always causes my heart to ache when Lia leaves. But as long as she does not go far, and she walks that way, it eases the pain, eh?" If he were paying attention he would practically hear the eyes rolling from several others at the table. But each member of the group knows that while the barbarian has a big mouth, his heart is at least as big, if not bigger. They all have seen how he (Re)acts in a fight. Each and everyone knows that if they were in trouble, the towering human would charge straight into the thick of things, with a reckless disregard for his own safety, even with no promise of reward. Now they might argue that style springs from an unrealistic overconfidence, though it is undeniable that he seems to avoid enemy strikes with uncanny footwork, and when hit tends to shrug off any effects. So they tend to allow him his foibles.

He takes a deep pull from the pitcher he is holding, then speaks again. "And while I favor the name Deathslayers, I fear no one else will vote for it. If anyone does, I will as well. But if not, I think Silver Blaze might be a name that offers a sense of hope and confidence. What say the rest of you?"

Out of Character: : The name might be classy enough as well, and is a nod to my first literary hero.

Post Date: 29th Dec, 2016 - 11:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Creation Character RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Out of Character: : Daishain, she found her old lover. He knows nothing about the child. He wanted nothing to do with him. She eventually found out that the boy had been originally taken to Secomber. Her son was there only a short time and he was then taken to Waterdeep by humans in a trade caravan. The trail grew cold in Waterdeep. She has a last name the child was given in Secomber but it is a very common name, Springhill. She has been searching in Waterdeep for about five years and nothing else has turned up yet. Her son would be about 15. She knows that the odds are against finding him but she isn't giving up.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 29th Dec, 2016 - 11:14pm

30th Dec, 2016 - 11:56am / Post ID: #
Targul
Fighter
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet ◀
Retired Retired

The Terror says...

Targul turns to watch Lia walk away while thinking to himself, "What does Poljen mean by 'walking that way'? Does she have a limp? That way towards the bar? Hmm, who knows?"

Turning back to the table, he says to the group, "If I were to put forward a suggestion, I'd recommend 'The Foo Fighters'. The word 'Foo' in orcish roughly translates to 'whatever you want'. So that should be a good generic name for casting the widest set of clients. But, if you should choose not to take that option, I could get on board with Silver Blaze."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Dec, 2016 - 1:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation - Page 18

Zunadae wrestles with a laugh and winds up with a tense smirk as he notes the fascination Lia's exit holds for the fighter and the barbarian.

"Silver Blaze works," he says, simply, sipping from his drink. "Patience, gentlemen. She will choose when she is ready. It may take some time."

Post Date: 30th Dec, 2016 - 3:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 18

Cahleth's been keeping one eye on his "Person of interest," and another eye on his party at the corner table. From across the room he can discern that they are coming to agreement on "Silver Blaze," a clever name that he fully supports. His time eaves dropping at the bar has turned up nothing productive, and now that Lia has sauntered up, the gentlemen are all distracted with other things. There won't be any business being discussed until they can regain their focus.

With that, he gives up any hope of reconnaissance and returns to this party. "Silver Blaze, is it? I like it! What say you others? (Looking to the quieter group members).

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.