Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 127 of 948

In response to the main thread query about - Page 127 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 30th Mar, 2017 - 6:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 948 pgs.  123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 30th Mar, 2017 - 6:20am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 127

Right you are on arrows making it go dark and this term has been around for thousands of years. History tells us that when the Persians sent an emissary to treat with the Spartans and were making an offer to my Spartan kin at Thermopylae, the Spartans roughly rebuked them. The emissary told the Spartans that Persian arrows would blot out the sun. A wise cracking Spartan piped up at that point and said, "Then we shall fight in the shade." [By The Way], the rebuke itself is another story in itself.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Mar, 2017 - 10:54am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I understand the term, "Kill box," but not specifically as only an indirect fire reference. The darkening the skies remark did indeed baffle me. Thanks for that explanation. I just wanted to make things clear.

And I will use one of those healing kits.

Finally, is everyone allowed to read the interpersonal thread that was used for Lia and Fay? I ask because in the other game I am in it is open for all to read.

Reconcile Edited: PaulNelson on 30th Mar, 2017 - 11:00am

Post Date: 30th Mar, 2017 - 11:46am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Paul, it is the same way here. It is open for all to read or use if there is a need for it. Lia will soon tell everyone the good news.

Post Date: 30th Mar, 2017 - 11:50am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 127 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I do not know where the link is, though. How do we find it? I would like to add a post to it simply so I can get updates to it.

Post Date: 30th Mar, 2017 - 11:58am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

It is called Daishain D&D 5e side stories. It is probably on page two now.

Post Date: 30th Mar, 2017 - 12:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Its still on page one of this subsection, and there is also a link to it in the first post of each of my threads.

You should also know that you can subscribe to a thread without posting in it. The option is under the thread options button at the top.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Mar, 2017 - 1:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 127

Thank you. Subscribed! I appreciate all the hard work, Daishain! I am enjoying this tale of adventure, and have rapidly found I like the new Barbarian class.

Post Date: 30th Mar, 2017 - 6:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 127

In response to the main thread query about languages. You get some languages from your race, and can get up to two from the background.

After that however by default you can train additional tool or language proficiencies with an investment of 250 days and 250 gold.

As you might guess finding that kind of downtime is not easy in most campaigns, and this one is no exception.

With that in mind, I came up with a single use magic item that can grant a working knowledge of a single language in a matter of hours. It retails at 500 gp.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 30th Mar, 2017 - 6:17pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.