Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 145 of 948

Paul, If it's good with mom then it's - Page 145 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 7th Apr, 2017 - 3:32am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 948 pgs.  141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 7th Apr, 2017 - 2:34am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 145

Daishain,

Can you post an update for rounds one through four? I remember you saying that. I think we still need to hear from two more before we definitely go down this road. Also, I think we should know how much damage we caused over round one through four before we finalize our plan.

Lia,

One thing, if the damage done appears to be enough that we seriously hurt it we may not want to enter negotiations. We may be close enough that we can actually kill it. And if we're on ground level along with all the militia, the dragon probably wouldn't target just us. That said, if we hurt the thing it may just be willing to enter negotiations on somewhat favorable terms. But I think we'd be conceding the townsfolk.

What a quandary!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Apr, 2017 - 3:11am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Yes Ninja, I don't know how to handle this. If we shoot him and stop at the last second I doubt he will stop to talk. With this format it is hard to get quick responses and consensus. I guess we just play out the first four rounds and go from there. Maybe we get lucky and seriously hurt him. I know this is player knowledge and not character knowledge but I have a monster manual and an adult blue dragon has an insane amount of hit points. I'll leave it at that.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 7th Apr, 2017 - 3:11am

Post Date: 7th Apr, 2017 - 3:18am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Yes, we posted those so I don't think we could or should take them back. It's kind of like chess for me, you touch it, you move it, you post it, you did it. That's my rule when I ran my games at another site.

Post Date: 7th Apr, 2017 - 3:20am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 145 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Any adult dragon has a lot of hit points as they are very tough be glad that this is not a ancient or older dragon.

Post Date: 7th Apr, 2017 - 3:25am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

So in the event of facing the dragon in melee, it's up to Fay and Lia at first. :(Our two main tanks might not pass a wisdom check the entire fight with their wisdom scores so low.

Post Date: 7th Apr, 2017 - 3:27am / Post ID: #

A Friend

How about we roll it this way: We get the rounds of ranged attack in as it gets closer, then Lia can say that we have now demonstrated we can cause that creature serious damage, though we obviously would not be able to kill it. If it wishes to avoid all that pain, maybe we can reach some sort of arrangement.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Apr, 2017 - 3:30am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 145

That sounds good Paul. At least we aren't dealing from such a weak position at that time.

Post Date: 7th Apr, 2017 - 3:32am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 145

Paul,

If it's good with mom then it's good with Fay! I think this is a great way to compromise. We should go to Congress.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.