Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 149 of 948

No offense, Poljen feels absolutely no guilt - Page 149 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 9th Apr, 2017 - 1:18am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 948 pgs.  145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 8th Apr, 2017 - 2:08pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 149

Okay, this won't be perfect either, but how about we let the dice decide some factors?

I think Targul and Cahleth would be inclined to press the attack. Not to the point of screwing you over, but I think they'd need a nudge to not only stop but help get everyone else to stop.

Abn, how about you have fay make 2 more Persuasion rolls in here. If the first one meets or beats DC 15, no one in the fort is firing off so much as a spitball.

If it does not, the second roll will be for the disadvantage to talk the dragon into talking.

Fair enough?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Apr, 2017 - 2:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

We have the right person rolling then. He has been on fire with Fay's rolls. The rare time he has rolled badly he has the lucky feat to fall back on. I think that might be one of the best feats I've seen in 5e so far.

Post Date: 8th Apr, 2017 - 3:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Yes, I'm pretty happy with that feat. It wasn't my first choice but it's what I settled on. Now, I hope you didn't jinx me with that praise! rolleyes.gif.

Post Date: 8th Apr, 2017 - 11:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 149 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I must admit I feel a little responsible for throwing the idea of "Tricking" the dragon out there… plus, Nyzahr isn't even there to share the huge risk you all seem to be taking, here.

But yes, Fay's luck seems to be holding sofar.

Now, what kind of arguments are you planning on offering that beast ?
I'm afraid that just mere flattering won't cut it, you'd have to offer him something.

Make Him An Offer He Can't Refuse !

*wink*.

Reconcile Edited: AshDrunbar on 8th Apr, 2017 - 11:52pm

Post Date: 9th Apr, 2017 - 12:07am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Fay's job was getting him to listen. I hope that last luck roll was enough to convince everyone to stop shooting. If so, I think Fay's persuasion should at least get the Dragon to listen. Now it's up to Lia. Fay doesn't know what the argument is… he just trusts her. If it wasn't then the dragon is pretty likely to just bite everyone's heads off.

I wouldn't feel too responsible, I think we all had something to do with this. It may have started when I joked here about surrendering and throwing our characters on the mercy if the bad guys.

Post Date: 9th Apr, 2017 - 12:59am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain, are you waiting on me to post Lia's speech to the dragon? I was waiting on a post saying that the dragon was listening and where it was. If I need to go ahead and post please let me know. I'm not rushing you. I just want to make sure I'm not holding the game up.

I'm confident this dragon will listen to reason. If it fails Lia will be sure to taunt him and jump. Hopefully the dragon will follow us into the trap below.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 9th Apr, 2017 - 1:00am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Apr, 2017 - 1:02am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 149

You aren't, was busy for most of the day, in the midst of typing his response up, I want to get this one just right.

EDIT: Aaand done, I await your opening statements, and am looking forward to this exchange.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 9th Apr, 2017 - 1:13am

Post Date: 9th Apr, 2017 - 1:18am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 149

No offense, Poljen feels absolutely no guilt at this… if it works, great. If it goes to hell, so be it. But the only reason he is going along is he is loyal to the Silver Blaze. But when it is over, he has some choice words for Lia… assuming she survives.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.