Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 150 of 948

So, where do we go from here? I'm - Page 150 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 9th Apr, 2017 - 12:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 948 pgs.  146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 9th Apr, 2017 - 1:46am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 150

Daishain,

Perfect, the dragons speech is perfect. It's what I hoped for. Now we wait on Lia. What a scene. This is what Dungeons & Dragons is about. Not just hack and slash. Sometimes hack and slash and sometimes audacity to try something different with friends who back you up. This is better than the movies!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Apr, 2017 - 2:22am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

My thanks. Finding the right balance between older style English, and phrasing that is actually comprehensible, is not something I find easy.

P.S. Using 'you' instead of 'thee' or 'thou' feels a bit weird in this context, but it is correct when addressing a group.

Post Date: 9th Apr, 2017 - 3:58am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

And so it begins. In truth, I think this was probably the right course to take. With both Poljen and Targul missing their saves it would have been hard to fight. Only Lia and Fay would be fighting without disadvantage, neither of the fighters could approach the dragon to attack until they manage to make their save, which is hard one, and we're missing one person entirely. So, if the dragon did land the only two that could attack with melee weapons would be two of the lesser qualified to do so. At least this gives the fighters time to roll their saves again.

Fingers crossed that this works.

Post Date: 9th Apr, 2017 - 4:08am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 150 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I feel the same way. It's better to have the dragon on the ground where we can strike at it than getting zapped from above. Hopefully they pass their saves soon if this goes badly.

Post Date: 9th Apr, 2017 - 4:10am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I hope it all goes well for you all. I will be down here in the caves waiting for word to what we need to do next.

Post Date: 9th Apr, 2017 - 4:11am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Indeed, that is another benefit to hitting the pause button here. Just be careful.

Between the additional time, and the dragon temporarily not being an active threat, I am going to say skip the rolls. By the time the talk is over, regardless of outcome, everyone can consider themselves as having mastered their fear, and able to act normally.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Apr, 2017 - 12:14pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 150

The Quiet Shadow says...

I will see about posting ASAP, there has been a fair bit availability that's definitely helped.

Still deciding what I'll probably have Geoffroy do, but the moment I'm kind of suspecting he'll be more of an observer as he allows the others to negotiate with the dragon. He may step in to ask a few questions, or if the dragon attacks, but for now I can't see him offering too much where others could do much better in handling the situation.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 9th Apr, 2017 - 12:19pm

Post Date: 9th Apr, 2017 - 12:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 150

So, where do we go from here? I'm pretty sure we don't want to serve this queen of his. Thoughts? What direction do we take our negotiations?

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.