Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 153 of 948

Save your spell to those who may need healing - Page 153 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 10th Apr, 2017 - 1:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 948 pgs.  149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 9th Apr, 2017 - 7:02pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 153

Daishain, how many rounds of bless would be left? It had been in effect for three rounds or so before the talking began. I'm not sure how long the talking lasted round wise.

I have another question as well. I'm thinking of using the second level spell aid. Would increasing current hitpoints count as healing and would she get to her add her disciple of life bonus to the hitpoints added as she does for other healing spells?

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 9th Apr, 2017 - 7:12pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Apr, 2017 - 7:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I edited Fay's post on the main thread. He has a bit more to say. Here is his persuasion roll to enrage the beastie.

EDIT Well, hopefully with the natural 20 on the attack roll this will be enough to enrage the Dragon beyond all reason. That is how mistakes are made.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 9th Apr, 2017 - 8:14pm

Post Date: 9th Apr, 2017 - 11:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

In response to Kyr's query.
-Bless is done with, its been well over a minute
-The way Aid is phrased, it sounds like the HP gained is gone when the spell ends. That would put it in the category of temporary HP rather than true healing.

Post Date: 9th Apr, 2017 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 153 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I hope Poljen and Targul survive. I will feel responsible if they don't make it. :(Hopefully Fay enraged the dragon enough to fly down after us. I don't know how long a couple of people can last with an enemy like this.

I thought about this yesterday. I'm glad no one played a dragon born character, especially one of blue dragon lineage. They would definitely be the least trusted person in Greenest.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 10th Apr, 2017 - 12:00am

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2017 - 12:34am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Yeah, we need to provide all the support we can. Hopefully it'll concentrate on Fay until they get a couple good hits in.

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2017 - 12:43am / Post ID: #

A Friend

They chose their fate maybe they will will but the time you need to float down and fire too. The ballista should have no issues hitting a large adult dragon at nearly point blank range.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Apr, 2017 - 10:39am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 153

The Quiet Shadow says...

I will see to Geoffroy drawing the dragons attention at least in part. Since the blue dragon's element is electricity, perhaps it can be harmed somewhat by fire. He still has his spells, so I should try putting them to use if I can.

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2017 - 1:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 153

Save your spell to those who may need healing I would say but it is up to you many dragons are very resistant to spells.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.