Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 155 of 948

Ouch, you definitely believe in a challenge! - Page 155 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 10th Apr, 2017 - 6:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 948 pgs.  151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 10th Apr, 2017 - 2:41pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 155

Yes, they have cleaned up so much stuff with this edition. I like it a lot. I'm sure I've said that too many times already. In the past I usually played fighter, ranger, paladin, or rogue types because spell casting was so complicated. I played the occasional cleric or magic user and played a druid once, but they weren't my thing. This edition has cleaned that up nicely. Heck, I may actually figure out a backstory as a way to multi-class with a predominant spellcaster type at some higher level. That is, of course, if Fay lives to make it to a higher level. I think he just tried to get an adult blue dragon mad at him and focus all its attention on him. That could be… ahh, unhealthy.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Apr, 2017 - 4:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

It does qualify as slightly reckless tongue.gif

In any case, a note for Falrun. Lennithon is currently over open space, and grabbing on is not going to be easy. I'll need an athletics check from you if one isn't included in the rolls already made, with a long drop if you fail

I believe Targul has both an Inspiration point and a Bardic Inspiration die available to spend (They really shouldn't have given those two things the same name). Expend them both, and you can have advantage on the roll while adding 1d6 to the result. Improving your odds of actually pulling this stunt off considerably.

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2017 - 4:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Good luck Falrun. There are a lot of ways for that to end and pretty much all of them are bad for Targul. It is truly a heroic effort.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 10th Apr, 2017 - 4:21pm

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2017 - 4:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 155 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

A few things to clear up. It appears I messed up the Heal spell by adding to each die, again. It should be 2d4 +3. If my math is correct, that makes it +7HP for Poljen. Also, I forgot to add the +4 damage for the crossbow bolt from last round. I remembered to put it in this round. I know it's only 4HP more damage to the dragon, but every point is important in this contest. Can you add it or is it too late? If it's too late I understand… I should be more careful.

Lastly is a question, since it's a reaction, if Targul falls can Fay use Feather Fall when he sees his compatriot falling?

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2017 - 5:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

It's a +2 to damage (You only add dexterity to damage in this case, not proficiency), but I did notice the lack, and already added the damage in, along with the extra damage for the critical hit.

And yes, Fay could conceivably use feather fall to 'catch' Targul, if he is in a position to see the fall.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 10th Apr, 2017 - 5:26pm

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2017 - 5:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain,

If Targul falls Fay will use Feather Fall… in case I'm not in a position to cast the spell consider this Fay's intent. What Fay will do is let him fall quite a bit before he casts the spell… if that is possible. This way he isn't floating down while the dragon electrocutes him or bites his head off.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Apr, 2017 - 5:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 155

It is possible, but in order to have a view of Targul in that kind of position Fay is going to need to get back up on the wall.

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2017 - 6:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 155

Ouch, you definitely believe in a challenge! Okay, I already posted my action for this round as moving towards the SE tower so I'm stuck with that. Is the tower Fay moved to still intact? If so, I know what Fay is going to do next round. I just hope Targul doesn't fall this round.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.