Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 156 of 948

This is very dramatic! This epic scene - Page 156 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 10th Apr, 2017 - 11:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 948 pgs.  152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 10th Apr, 2017 - 6:24pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 156

Its a simple matter of perspective. While down in the courtyard, there is a solid wall of stone in between Fay and where Targul would be if he falls.

Both towers are intact at the moment.

On the plus side, Lennithon seems to be leaving that wall at this time, so you aren't charging back into his teeth.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Apr, 2017 - 7:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Quick question… when Fay cast Feather Fall, did he also cast it on Poljen? I thought he had, and the spell lasts a minute I believe… if not, no worries… at least Poljen is still alive. And with Fay and Lia casting on him, I calculate he is back to 33 HP.

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2017 - 7:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The spell can only be cast on creatures already falling. There's a fair bit of leeway for people jumping/falling together in that regard, but in this case, Fay would'be already landed by the time Poljen was knocked off the wall.

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2017 - 7:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 156 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Fair enough. Since I don't actually know much about the magic, I had thought it might be essentially creating a condition that lasts. But as I said, he is still up, and angry… as usual during a fight. Thanks for the quick response.

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2017 - 7:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Daishain,

Do you need one of us to roll for the ballista or are you taking care of that?

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2017 - 7:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I've got Cahleth manning the thing for now, so yeah, I'm taking care of it unless one of you wants to take over.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Apr, 2017 - 8:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 156

It's fine with me if you take care of the rolls. It's one less for me to mess up! Does anyone else want to take it over?

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2017 - 11:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 156

This is very dramatic! This epic scene is right out of cinema as I believe Ninja said. We even have flying barbarians and half-orcs. Targul is trying the Legolas move. If we had Legolas in our group the dragon would already be down *smile*. If Targul manages to land that jump, kill the dragon and survive the fall he will be a living legend. He will hold that over our heads forever *wink*

Fay's song reminded me of Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail. The songs were nothing alike but I've never been in a game where a bard had an entire song like that posted or read. The bard that followed behind brave Sir Robin and sang " Brave Sir Robin so bravely ran away." I was fortunate to have a school teacher introduce us to that classic. I hope all of you have seen it.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 10th Apr, 2017 - 11:38pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.