Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 159 of 948

I agree about the head mounted on the wall. - Page 159 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 12th Apr, 2017 - 4:38am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 948 pgs.  155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 12th Apr, 2017 - 12:50am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 159

Fay blew through all of his inspiration earlier while we were shooting. Believe me, Fay wishes he had some or another luck right now. He is hoping Poljen skewers this monster and he'll give him a hearty welcome if he does. If they kill the beast they should cut his head off and show it to the besieging forces. It'll either enrage them, which could be very bad. Or demoralize them, which would be very good.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Apr, 2017 - 12:55am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Nonbardic Inspiration points can be used to grant a reroll on a d20 rolls. Alternatively, they can be expended to talk the Dungeon Master into allowing crazy tricks that wouldn't normally fly tongue.gif.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 12th Apr, 2017 - 1:07am

Post Date: 12th Apr, 2017 - 1:19am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I think I may have FINALLY figured out this dice thing. I think what I just did was set it to roll a d6, but with a minimum of a 4 for it. Let me try it again....

12th Apr, 2017 - 1:44am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 159 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

My apologizes for not posting earlier, and I must say that I will need to make things quick here so I can head to bed and get some additional sleep.

Perhaps I can post, making rolls for multiple turn? I have been severely lacking in sleep the last few days, unable to get to bed easily.

Post Date: 12th Apr, 2017 - 1:53am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Sure, go ahead and give me two rounds worth of actions, in addition to the one you get with the dragon down in the courtyard.

Bear in mind Lennithon is a mobile airborne target for most of that.

And no worries, life happens.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 12th Apr, 2017 - 1:55am

12th Apr, 2017 - 2:14am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Quiet Shadow says...

Thanks, I will do that now and head to bed. Sorry about for my lack of activity, though you appear to be accepting of the situation.

Getting on it now.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Apr, 2017 - 4:32am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 159

To keep from posting all over everyone, I will hold off for the moment. But how about we get the gate open and invite a brave soul or two up close enough to see. They can watch as Poljen (And hopefully Targul) hack the dragon's head off. I suspect that thing will end up mounted on the fort wall. As Poljen said, it is a victory for all, not just us. Without all those militia archers (Go Tallis! Poljen will still flirt with her…), I doubt we would have finished it off.

Post Date: 12th Apr, 2017 - 4:38am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 159

I agree about the head mounted on the wall. It belongs to all. That said, Fay definitely wants a tooth as a family heirloom. He'll have it made into a chain to wear on his neck, and one for Lia too.

As far as opening the gate, that may be dangerous. It invites them in and if I was their leader I'd attack with everything right then. Add to that we are depleted at this point, making it more dangerous still. Hanging the head should do the trick. But I will go with the majority… lord knows you stuck with us when we tried to talk the thing to death! rolleyes.gif.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 12th Apr, 2017 - 4:39am

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.