Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 161 of 948

She's well known enough as the goddess - Page 161 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 12th Apr, 2017 - 6:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 948 pgs.  157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 12th Apr, 2017 - 6:03pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 161

He may be majestic but he bit the Paladin's bloody head off. And more than this, this is a creature that can think and reason, which means it has a code of ethics. Yup, I'm thinking that if lions were as intelligent as us… and evil, we wouldn't mind hunting them. Fay's emotions are not nearly as mixed as Lia's are. He sees this as a good thing.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Apr, 2017 - 6:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

You guys did get lucky in that regard. The two people who took massive damage tin the fight were able to ignore critical portions of it. And the two targeted by a breath had already passed the tough reflex save.

As for Cahleth, Ryanj left on good terms. I'd like for there to be some possibility for his return. Hence instead of outright death, he took injuries that will prevent him from continuing with you, but could be healed at a later time.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 12th Apr, 2017 - 6:05pm

Post Date: 12th Apr, 2017 - 6:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I am glad to hear that at least the door is open for RyanJ if he wishes to come back. And it is a good thing that Targul and Poljen know their strengths and limits! As I have said, Poljen is designed to be the focus of the enemy's attacks, since he can soak it up…

Post Date: 12th Apr, 2017 - 6:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 161 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Yes, he is truly a tank. They definitely did a good job with the character classes in 5e.

Post Date: 12th Apr, 2017 - 6:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

That's not Lia's perspective. That's mine as a player. I love dragons. I was hoping we could just drive him away. I have had a soft spot for dragons since I read The Dragon Lance books and Dragon Riders of Pern.

Yes, Poljen is a great tank. It's strange to see barbarians being tanks in 5e. I play a barbarian in Pathfinder and it's all about killing the enemy before they kill you. Not much damage resistance. I think 3.5 was the same. Barbarians are traditionally more of a DPS class than a tank.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 12th Apr, 2017 - 6:12pm

Post Date: 12th Apr, 2017 - 6:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Kyrroeth,

Now I understand. This is going to be interesting then because we just killed one of Tiamat's underlings and my guess is she isn't going to be happy. Now, I don't know that Tiamat knows we did this… but I have to assume it.

Daishain,

What do the PCs know about Tiamat? Would they know enough to be worried? Would they know enough to discuss this?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Apr, 2017 - 6:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 161

Yes, I'm a bit worried about Tiamat now. Not someone you want as an enemy. I hope killing the dragon doesn't hurt us in this siege. If we had driven the dragon off that could have only helped. Since we killed it though it will either cause the enemy morale to break and end the siege or drive them into a fanatical rage.

Post Date: 12th Apr, 2017 - 6:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 161

She's well known enough as the goddess of chromatic dragons, and anyone could easily guess that getting on her bad side is not a great idea.

However, her ability to take direct action against those on her "Dismember slowly" list is somewhat in question right now. There was a massive war between her, her brother Bahamut, and their progeny, ending in her imprisonment in the nine hells.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.