Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 162 of 948

Okey-dokey. I will try to keep all that in - Page 162 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 14th Apr, 2017 - 1:25am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 948 pgs.  158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 12th Apr, 2017 - 7:28pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 162

Yeah she will not be able to reach us directly but she will be wanting to take revenge on this town. We just made it a bigger target in her relam of things to smash. But we have more important stuff to deal with right now and that is the army that is in the town. Granted we just took out a very big part of them and they maybe rethinking their evil plan but I do not think it is going to stop them. Cyanwath needs to die next.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Apr, 2017 - 7:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Agreed. There is an old proverb that goes, "I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion." Well, if we take out their head lion they may well turn into sheep… especially after we just killed their Dragon. If this blow isn't enough to break them two blows may be.

Post Date: 12th Apr, 2017 - 9:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

If Tiamat even cares about Lennithon. Tiamat may think that if could be killed he was weak and we have done her a favor. I have no idea how loyal she feels to underlings. But it is safer to assume she won't be pleased, I guess.

Now we see what effect this has on the army besieging us. Maybe they flee, maybe they attack, maybe they continue to loot and round up prisoners.

Post Date: 13th Apr, 2017 - 12:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 162 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Okay, I take it Tallis' plan is going over fairly well. If people wish to tweak it, add details, or propose something different, by all means chime in. I suggested it as a starting point, not the thing that thou shalt do.

If you do go with it, you guys will have time for a short rest, and It will be nearing late evening when you head out again.

Post Date: 14th Apr, 2017 - 12:11am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

In which direction is Cratol heading? Just wandering around?

The nearest location with multiple deceased enemies would be to the north, where Onthar lured those pursuers into the coordinated arrow barrage.

Post Date: 14th Apr, 2017 - 12:12am / Post ID: #

A Friend

He is looking around the area close to the cave entrance. He will slowly expand outward from there in circles.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Apr, 2017 - 1:05am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 162

Oh, right, meant to mention this before.

For Poljen. Last time, I went ahead and let you direct the bird mid flight, it was neat, and thematic, and scouting the enemy outside of town would've been awkward as heck otherwise.

But I think I'm going to back off on that and stick to the rules in this case. Once they leave vocal range your avian helper won't be able to hear you, so give instructions accordingly.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 14th Apr, 2017 - 1:05am

Post Date: 14th Apr, 2017 - 1:25am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 162

Okey-dokey. I will try to keep all that in mind. Assuming they allow me to see through their eyes in the first place.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.