Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 163 of 948

Okay, who is interested in Cahleth's - Page 163 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 14th Apr, 2017 - 1:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 948 pgs.  159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 14th Apr, 2017 - 1:34am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 163

I'm going to leave Fay resting and singing right now unless something changes drastically. Once we prepare to leave I'll post.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Apr, 2017 - 3:06am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia will be doing the same thing. Relaxing to Fay's music until time for the party to move. She took no damage during the encounter amazingly enough so all hit dice are restored to her now.

Daishain, how are we handling Cahleth's weapons? Is he keeping him or will we use them temporarily? Just wanting to make sure that we don't forget about them.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 14th Apr, 2017 - 3:10am

Post Date: 14th Apr, 2017 - 3:44am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

On his way across the courtyard, Poljen will ask Nyzahr to save one scale for him, and one for Cahleth.

Post Date: 14th Apr, 2017 - 3:50am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 163 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

He's not going to be able to use them for a while, and they were spoils of war rather than heirlooms or the like, so I think it is reasonable for him to pass them on.

Of particular note, he had a masterwork longbow and a custom magic item I named the Rapier of the Relentless, (Requires attunement. If a target has been struck at least once in a round, on subsequent rounds for the next minute the user gains a +1 bonus to hit the same target. This bonus stacks with itself, up to a maximum of +3, though only the first hit in a single round counts in this regard. This bonus resets to 0 at the end of the conflict, or if an attack is made against a different target.).

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 14th Apr, 2017 - 5:25am

14th Apr, 2017 - 4:28am / Post ID: #
Onwen Brecht
Wizard Necromancer
Character
Loner / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Retired Retired

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Friendly Necromancer says...

Onwen will join Cratol in scouting out the area but he cautions Cratol about expanding out too far lest they get caught off guard and aren't able to make it back to the cavern.

Post Date: 14th Apr, 2017 - 4:36am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Cratol nods and continues to spiral outward. IF he sees anything of interest they will check it out but always be prepared to have a good escape back to the cave entrance.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Apr, 2017 - 1:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 163

Daishain,

I think Fay is eligible for his third gem. Can I activate it during their short rest?

Post Date: 14th Apr, 2017 - 1:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 163

Okay, who is interested in Cahleth's weapons? I would like the long bow if no one else wants it. Who would like the rapier? Only a few can use it. Lia can't use it.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.