Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 176 of 948

Daishain, Can you describe where we are running. - Page 176 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 26th Apr, 2017 - 11:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 948 pgs.  172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 26th Apr, 2017 - 4:19pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 176

If they ride in circles around us they would be well within bow range. I think we need to test their resolve. And I don't want them remotely close enough to hear the code phrase.

Reconcile Edited: PaulNelson on 26th Apr, 2017 - 4:20pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Apr, 2017 - 4:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I assumed the rear guard were sticking relatively close to the tail end of the refugees, which would put them right by the tunnel exit at this point. They shouldn't be able to see much of the details, but they'd be seeing light apparently coming out of a hillside and people entering.

Post Date: 26th Apr, 2017 - 4:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Well that is no good. We will need to do something to make sure that we can defend the back door. Maybe have the towns militia who are mounted take them out so they can not show their buddies where we went?

Post Date: 26th Apr, 2017 - 4:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 176 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

The big mastiffs who serve Tallis and her outriders are excellent at what they do, but if it comes to a chase they cannot match a good horse for raw speed.

They might be able to swing wide and come up behind the watchers though.

Post Date: 26th Apr, 2017 - 5:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I missed my initiative roll on the other thread so here goes. I'll get this all down one year.

Post Date: 26th Apr, 2017 - 6:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I would not have tallis and her outriders give chase. Just get close enogh to range them and take them out before they can give a better description of where we went.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Apr, 2017 - 6:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 176

Doesn't matter too much either way right now, but the best possible movement speed for Cratol is 160'. That is taking the run action (Reintroduced to 5E as a house rule), and does not require a ki point.

Also, level 1 exhaustion does not have an impact on your speed. If you get another though, that will change Source 9j.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 26th Apr, 2017 - 6:48pm

Post Date: 26th Apr, 2017 - 11:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 176

Daishain,

Can you describe where we are running. I'd rather not run into an ambush and any alleyway can be that ambush. If possible, a description of the street, cross streets, alleys, anything of that nature. Fay is concerned Lia and Cratol are being lured into a trap.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.