Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 177 of 948

Right now I have no ideas but if I come up - Page 177 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 27th Apr, 2017 - 12:41am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 948 pgs.  173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 26th Apr, 2017 - 11:06pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 177

Cratol is not going down any alleyways. He is trying to parallel the horses so they can not come back to where we are without being seen or possibly attacked. He wants to make sure they are not trying to circle back and attack us from behind or cut us off from the cave.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Apr, 2017 - 11:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

The cave should be to the west. Cratol is going east but towards the cave? Is he headed back to the cave? I hope he is. If we get trapped out here by the reinforcements it could be really unfortunate.

Post Date: 26th Apr, 2017 - 11:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Yes, and Fay isn't worried about Cratol running down an alley or a side street, he's worried about running past an alley that has people waiting in ambush to cut off their retreat or a side street that an enemy can run down to the same effect. This is MOUT and as you know, movement is very canalized. The enemy can use that against them.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 26th Apr, 2017 - 11:15pm

Post Date: 26th Apr, 2017 - 11:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 177 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol is heading back to the cave in a roundabout way. He knows there are alleways and other streets and he will look down them to make sure the horsemen are not coming back up to cut them off. Yes it is a long way around but he is a bit quiet with no armor and no torch.

Post Date: 27th Apr, 2017 - 12:16am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

People seem to have been turned around a bit.

The cavern entrance is to the southeast of the fort, near the outer perimeter wall.

From there:
-Lia, Cratol, Fay, and Targul stopped about 400' to the west of the cavern entrance. Cratol heading east would take him back to it.
-scouts were last seen about 500' southwest of the cavern. Their path probably puts them close to due south of it in a short while

The area is suburban, a lot of one and two story houses clustered together. The streets are relatively gridlike, but are forced to make allowances for the terrain, especially near the cavern exit, which is rocky enough that no one has built right by it.

That enough to answer peoples queries?

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 27th Apr, 2017 - 12:18am

Post Date: 27th Apr, 2017 - 12:32am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Just so you know I have activated the fifth gem for Cratol I will let you decide how to handle that.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Apr, 2017 - 12:36am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 177

Side quest!

Come to think of it, gems 4 and 5 could fit together. I had been considering how to fit the former in.

So, the orphaned monk is going to have some family after all, want for me to make something up, or do you have ideas?

Post Date: 27th Apr, 2017 - 12:41am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 177

Right now I have no ideas but if I come up with something I will PM you. Yes I think that four and five can go in hand and hand.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.