Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 20 of 948

I admit, that is part of what leaves me frustrated. - Page 20 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 15th Jan, 2017 - 6:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 948 pgs.  16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 14th Jan, 2017 - 10:03pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 20

Sure thing. I'll shift your roll to the most tempting target if any remain.

And no, I don't find it surprising that the clerics are the ones angry, her type stands against much they cherish.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Jan, 2017 - 10:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Thomaslee, I'm almost positive that you have to make ranged attack rolls to hit with scorching ray. It's not auto hit.

14th Jan, 2017 - 10:57pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Quiet Shadow says...

I can add that, what do I need to roll? The spell didn't appear to say one way or another, so I just rolled the damage, but perhaps I misread where it told me.

Post Date: 14th Jan, 2017 - 11:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 20 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Its a d20 roll, with your casting stat (Wisdom in your case) and proficiency modifier added on. So 1d20+4, one for each ray.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 14th Jan, 2017 - 11:02pm

14th Jan, 2017 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Now just to wait thirty minutes, I hope the attacks hit and we can finally bring down the bandit leader.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 14th Jan, 2017 - 11:09pm

15th Jan, 2017 - 4:07pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

The Quiet Shadow says...

I hope I didn't go too far. I admit, normally I wouldn't have my character do what Geoffroy just did but I also have not had a character be quite as angry as he is at the moment. Honestly, even though I feel it appropriate it still feels a bit off, but that is because I'm not one in real life to ever see myself doing such.

Honestly, a single slap and then leaving the sorceress alone is actually quite restrained I feel given the situation. Yet I will have Geoffroy acknowledge that Lia was right, as her words are true. He let his temper get the better of him, this being my intention to show that his youth is not fully behind him. I do understand as well that the sorceress will probably want revenge on such an act, and am prepared for such.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 15th Jan, 2017 - 4:10pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Jan, 2017 - 5:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 20

I think it was fine Thomaslee. It would be a very trying situation. With him being a hot head previously I could see him snapping. It makes for interesting role play. The sorceress will seek revenge I am sure. Lia would have slapped her if Geoffroy hadn't. It just makes it worse with a man slapping a woman.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 15th Jan, 2017 - 5:49pm

15th Jan, 2017 - 6:21pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 20

The Quiet Shadow says...

I admit, that is part of what leaves me frustrated. If it wasn't for the fact that she was a woman, but instead a man, I could allow Geoffroy punch the guy without a second thought and feel justified. I also believe less might compliant.

Yet because of it being seen worse, a man hitting a woman, there is need for that restraint. If it was a man who had thrown that fireball and shocking Geoffroy's sister, I could of had him go all out and I would see far less disapproval.

Yet here is not the time or place for such a discussion, and such a detail will be put aside.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 15th Jan, 2017 - 8:20pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.