Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 232 of 948

Okay, Nyzahr is walking towards you all, but - Page 232 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 2nd Jun, 2017 - 11:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 948 pgs.  228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2017 - 7:19pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 232

He would be able to get up within melee range and attack under those circumstances yes. 80 feet of movement is plenty.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2017 - 9:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Dang it… to wait and see if the thing retreats from Fay's spell will require waiting yet another round before going into Rage.... Poljen best get some more healing out of this! wink.gif.

Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2017 - 11:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I forgot to make my rolls for Lia to escape the webbing. Here goes those. Something more than a 1 would be nice.

Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2017 - 11:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 232 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

My plan is to wait until the thing re-appears. On that round, Poljen will shoot again, then Rage. The next round he will do his Move and Dash to get up in its face. Hopefully with everyone else doing stuff to it, we can take it down. I don't want the thing to heal up while we rest and do the same. We have active, in-battle healing capabilities, while I am betting it does not. So let's take it out now. Any more healing that can be done while it is out of sight and we ready ourselves, do it. If you can't heal someone, ready your bow/spell/whatever and shoot it as soon as it appears.

Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2017 - 11:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

This would be a great time to drop a bless spell. I can't afford to. I'm trying to save all of her spell slots for healing.

Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2017 - 11:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Whom shall I bless, m'lady? wink.gif

I was tempted to say lure it into a room without the high ceiling and ledge, but you're right it could hide for a while and come back at us later in this dungeon.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2017 - 11:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 232

Velon is such a flirt. Fay will be watching him *wink*

Poljen and yourself for sure. Cinder, I'm worried about that ledge. I think if things go badly we can get away. If someone dies up there with that thing that would be a serious problem though. Even with healing word to get them back up they will be vulnerable to the creature finishing them off. May Sune keep us safe. Time to roll the dice *smile*.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 2nd Jun, 2017 - 11:46pm

Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2017 - 11:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 232

Okay, Nyzahr is walking towards you all, but she has no clear idea where you all are, or even that the situation is that dire, so she's walking, not running. Also, any chance she will hear fighting ?

Even so, there is a pretty big probability she will arrive after all of this goes down, I reckon… Daishain, what's your take on this, here ?

Note: saying that, there's also a chance she'll see Geoffroy dashing by and figure something is afoot (Or 'a-horse', in that case… *wink*).

Reconcile Edited: AshDrunbar on 2nd Jun, 2017 - 11:47pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.