Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 234 of 948

Okay, there seems to be some confusion. Poljen, - Page 234 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 3rd Jun, 2017 - 5:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 948 pgs.  230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2017 - 10:58am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 234

The +1 just goes to hit, not damage.

Lia has not yet sent a message to Geoffroy

Currently waiting on Velon's move.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2017 - 2:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia will climb up onto the ledge to support Poljen. Healing word requires line of sight which is unfortunate. If she is about to die she will jump off the ledge for easy healing. This should be fun *wink*.

Cinder, I thought the same thing about Fay. I could have sworn he already went that turn. I think that partial turn threw him off.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 3rd Jun, 2017 - 2:03pm

Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2017 - 2:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character: Or maybe fay is just working on a whole different level than ya'll! wink.gif Yes, I think I posted once too many times.

Out of Character: Daishain, I assumed the monster didn't move back until the round after Fay used his magic… do you want me to repost for next round when you actually start next round or should I just leave that?

Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2017 - 3:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 234 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Just go ahead and leave it, I'll work it in for round five.

P.S. For Poljen, you mentioned something about a Dexterity save made normally rather than with disadvantage?

Saves and ability checks are not the same thing. Neither your barbarian rage nor your exhaustion would apply.

Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2017 - 3:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Out of Character: Great, then I'll start on rounds six and seven so Fay can stay a few steps ahead of the group that seems intent on busting my chops this morning! rolleyes.gif.

Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2017 - 3:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yup, I missed that. The generic Dexterity check would have had advantage. I will roll that here. Then I will set up for the next round, when the beast is back in view. So if I read stuff right, we are kind of on round 5 already with the critter coming back, Poljen going into Rage, etc. So I guess those shots I rolled were for 5, and now it is 6. I will do the official post shortly.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2017 - 3:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 234

Sorry, I should have cast bless. I just made a quick post to keep things moving since I've been busy in the last 12 hours. I can cast this round, but my initiative roll was low so I'm not sure if you (Lia and Poljen) will get it in time.

PS. Daishain, has the fire seemed to have a 'normal' impact? Not sure if it appears resistant with those scales.

Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2017 - 5:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 234

Okay, there seems to be some confusion.

Poljen, with the Dexterity roll, I thought that was a generic save, against breath and the like. If so, nothing you've got would grant advantage or disadvantage. Exhaustion applies to checks, not saves, and your rage only helps with strength saves.

We just finished round 4, haven't yet started round 5. The Stalker went away and came back within a single round (Dissonant whispers forces it to move as a reaction, but doesn't prevent it returning on its turn) I now have round 5 actions for Fay and Poljen, need em from everyone else

Yes, fire seems to be having a normal impact on this thing.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 3rd Jun, 2017 - 5:06pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.