Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 235 of 948

I don't know if that strategy will - Page 235 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 4th Jun, 2017 - 12:39am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 948 pgs.  231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2017 - 5:29pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 235

Daishain, I think Paul is referring to Danger Sense. It is a second level barbarian ability. I'm not sure whether that applies to this situation or not.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2017 - 5:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Oh… right. I completely forgot they had that thing… Right then, ignore me on that point.

Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2017 - 5:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Okay, so this is for round 5. I get it now. Anyway, I think the second attack hits with a 19 (Hoping), so I will burn the Inspiration on the first attack, and will roll it here. I think the generic Dexterity saves are low enough the die probably won't help. Now if before Poljen moves, he gets webbed, save the Inspiration for another time, and obviously use the attcks to free from the webbing.

Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2017 - 5:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 235 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Out of Character: I think you may miss with a 20. Remember you have an inspiration due from Fay.

Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2017 - 7:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I looked back and saw that a 19 from Velon appeared to hit, so I used the Inspiration for the other attack. Unfortunately I still think that one missed.

Though if that Bless works, I can add those rolls too.

Reconcile Edited: PaulNelson on 3rd Jun, 2017 - 7:23pm

Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2017 - 7:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I think we are in luck with the bless spell. Lia had a higher initiative than roll than Velon but didn't move far and should be in range of it. Poljen rolled a lower initiative than Velon so bless is in effect. Thank you Cinder! I need those bonuses to dodging acid.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2017 - 7:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 235

Out of Character: I thought I saw a miss with a twenty somewhere but I may be wrong. Poljen will get another d8 next round too.

Post Date: 4th Jun, 2017 - 12:39am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 235

I don't know if that strategy will work KN. That creature is too smart to give up such a big advantage. Besides, why risk combat when it can drop gobs of acid on anyone below. I hope Cratol makes his Dexterity save when the acid comes his way *wink*.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.