Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 236 of 948

Bless adds to attack rolls and saving throws, - Page 236 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 4th Jun, 2017 - 4:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 948 pgs.  232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 4th Jun, 2017 - 1:31am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 236

Another 18 HP? Woohoo! Up to 49! Time for some more hack and slash! Thank you to all my healers! Let's see if the dice help us out a bit this round…and again I will wait to see if I need to burn the latest Inspiration courtesy of our bard.

Reconcile Edited: PaulNelson on 4th Jun, 2017 - 1:35am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Jun, 2017 - 6:48am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Does Dissonant Whispers require being able to see the target? It doesn't actually state that it does and Fay knows the beast is up there.

Post Date: 4th Jun, 2017 - 11:02am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

You don't need to be able to actually see the target, but spells are generally blocked if there is metal or notable amounts of stone in between the caster and where they take effect. At least get a bit higher up.

Geoffroy, you're free to post about getting the message if you wish, but it will take a few rounds for Mari to arrive, and then a few more for Geoffroy to get back there.

Poljen, being grappled like this does not prevent you from attacking, so if you want to let your previous action stand, that's fine.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 4th Jun, 2017 - 11:31am

Post Date: 4th Jun, 2017 - 12:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 236 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Got it. Will Fay be able to climb high enough to use his spell in one round?

Post Date: 4th Jun, 2017 - 1:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Daishain, did the creature look bloodied at all when we could last see it? Just trying to gauge if we're making any impact at all.

Post Date: 4th Jun, 2017 - 1:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Abn, sorry, no. You'll need to use your action to dash to get high enough, you could hang just below the edge, or go ahead and get up to the top. Pretty much only Poljen, Mari, and Cratol have the ability to get up there in a single round and still act.

Cinder, it does seem to be injured. How badly is tough to tell given its weird anatomy, but you are definitely having an impact.

Oh, also, Poljen, I could use an athletics check from you for next round. Don't want to roll too many of those for you in a case like this.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 4th Jun, 2017 - 2:00pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Jun, 2017 - 3:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 236

Dang… due to that exhaustion, he did not get advantage on his Athletics check. Did you add a d4 for Bless?

Okay, for this round, I will still get that attack in, since I am confident that with Bless, Inspiration, etc, that one of the strikes hit. Get that damage in! Next round I will decide to either attack again or try to escape, depending on various circumstances.

Post Date: 4th Jun, 2017 - 4:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 236

Bless adds to attack rolls and saving throws, but not ability checks. Sorry. Finishing up the round shortly.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.