Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 239 of 948

Since Poljen did not get his attacks in, did - Page 239 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 5th Jun, 2017 - 5:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 948 pgs.  235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 5th Jun, 2017 - 12:51am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 239

I believe Lia is right before Velon in initiative? I'm really hoping to get one or two melee hits in before Velon dies so I can unload level 2 smite damage + green flame blade (5d8+4 total I think).

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Jun, 2017 - 1:42am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

And don't forget Poljen has activated his torch stone. That should help people get a good look at the monstrosity.

Post Date: 5th Jun, 2017 - 2:16am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Cinder, Velon and Fay are on their own up there. Lia might spend the rest of the fight on the wall. Good luck up there!

Post Date: 5th Jun, 2017 - 2:52am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 239 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

No, Lia is good to go and will be arriving on the ledge during her round 8 turn, the previous athletics roll of 9 was good enough to get you up top, just not in one round. So have fun. tongue.gif.

EDIT: If Cratol started moving at the time Poljen got taken and/or when Fay yelled at him, and spends a Ki point and his action to dash twice, he can get up to the top of the ledge in time to act in round 8.

He will need to pass a DC 10 athletics check to climb up there in one go however.

That sound good Kn?

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 5th Jun, 2017 - 4:20am

Post Date: 5th Jun, 2017 - 5:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Oh no, my [Critical Hit] never happened Poljen! Oh well, another time, I rolled a bunch of 1's on damage anyhow.

Daishain, if Velon crits with GFB and Smite, which damage types get the extra dice? Base damage I'm sure, not the modifier, but what about the fire and the radiant provided by the cantrip and smite ability?

Post Date: 5th Jun, 2017 - 5:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Critical hits multiply the damage caused by the weapon itself, but not any rider effects.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Jun, 2017 - 5:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 239

Daishain, I'm trying to get a mental picture of this situation. How far away is Poljen from Lia? I take it that a regular move won't bring her in sight of the creature to cast guiding bolt?

Post Date: 5th Jun, 2017 - 5:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 239

Since Poljen did not get his attacks in, did the Athletics check count? I assume if it did it was not enough. And any chance his spare longsword (Silvered) is in its scabbard?

Also his stone is still it, which can help guide folks. And I promise he is still yelling…warning about the creature lying in ambush.

Reconcile Edited: PaulNelson on 5th Jun, 2017 - 5:51pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.