Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 240 of 948

That is correct. I am estimating the intersection - Page 240 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 5th Jun, 2017 - 7:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 948 pgs.  236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 5th Jun, 2017 - 5:47pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 240

Is the creature within range of Dissonant Whispers or does Fay have to move down the tunnel?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Jun, 2017 - 6:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

If Velon could not attack last turn, could he have moved a bit further instead? It's tough when you are taking your turn but don't know how far you are from the target to start the round, or if the target moves during the initiative order before you during the round.

If Velon chooses the lit path in the fork, how far is he from Poljen's sword and Poljen to start his turn? How about after moving 30ft?

Thanks for the answer on [Critical Hit] Daishain, I didn't really think everything would have double dice. No big loss on that [Critical Hit] roll as it would have been one of the sadder [Critical Hit] attacks of all time, with several 1's on those D8's!! (Laugh).

Post Date: 5th Jun, 2017 - 6:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lia has just entered the tunnel, it bends right ahead of her, and then forks. Poljen and the Stalker are on the left fork.

Lia is not in position to heal Poljen at present, and Fay is not in position to use Dissonant whispers. Both will have to dash to get there in one round. Velon is a little ahead of them at present, and can get to the intersection with his action available.

Cratol's spare sword is still in the scabbard. Freeing an arm to get to it will still take an athletics check, but the DC for just that is lower.

5th Jun, 2017 - 6:06pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 240 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Even if he cannot do it in the first turn, and has to wait a couple just to get the Stalker in sight and range, I simply had Geoffroy go in for the attack so as to give his companions a chance to gather their breath and regroup.

At the very, much like the song in To Boldly Flee by TGWTG/Channel Awesome, I can have him be "I'm a Distraction!" with Geoffroy drawing its attention towards him and way from everyone else.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 5th Jun, 2017 - 6:08pm

Post Date: 5th Jun, 2017 - 6:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Already had Velon move a bit further last round in lieu of the attack. Figured that choice was obvious enough. At the start of V's next turn, after moving 20', he'll be in sight of Poljen and the fallen sword, as well as the Stalker, which Poljen is currently yelling about lying in wait. But he won't be able to actually get to Poljen&sword without dashing.

Geoffroy is not in position to engage anything at present I'm afraid. To intervene, he'll first need to scale the wall, which will take an athletics check.

For Nyzahr, Onwen is just guiding some dancing lights for the others, you won't break his concentration.

5th Jun, 2017 - 6:59pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Quiet Shadow says...

Signs, okay I will make that athletics check here. Thankfully with the rebuild I have Athletics as a proficiency, so I should have a better chance at pulling off such a climb.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 5th Jun, 2017 - 7:00pm

Zarra Glannath Results:
  • Athletics on D20 (+3): 8 (1 roll)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Jun, 2017 - 7:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 240

So a regular move won't bring Fay close enough to unleash his spell this round? He needs to dash? Just making sure before I post actions.

Post Date: 5th Jun, 2017 - 7:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 240

That is correct. I am estimating the intersection as about 50' ahead of Fay at present.

Alternatively, you could go 30' and do something to assist Velon, who is ahead of you.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.