Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 241 of 948

Daishain, any way that Nyzahr can use her - Page 241 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 6th Jun, 2017 - 1:53am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 948 pgs.  237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 5th Jun, 2017 - 8:04pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 241

Could you maybe let Velon's roll that was the critical hit be his attack with the Firebolt? I almost told you to send fire at the webbing…

Sponsored Links:
5th Jun, 2017 - 8:17pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Please tell me that an 8 is good enough to make a climb, otherwise I may have to edit my post in the Main Thread making Geoffroy look more then a bit silly or simply rewrite the post completely.

Post Date: 5th Jun, 2017 - 8:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Join the crowd Thomas. It took Lia 3 turns to climb it. She fell the first attempt and took damage. At least she has all those horrible rolls out of the way.

Looks like human barbarian is on the dragon menu tonight *wink*.

Post Date: 5th Jun, 2017 - 8:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 241 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

It would be a big mistake to eat Poljen. That would free his arms and he will carve his way out! wink.gif.

Post Date: 5th Jun, 2017 - 10:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

It should be noted that Velon is close enough to close with the Stalker if he wants to try for the big smite attack rather than just use a firebolt. I said that Poljen was out of his reach, not your foe.

Currently waiting for Cratol and Fay's input.

And for Geoffroy, an 8 will get you up there, but it will take an extra round.

5th Jun, 2017 - 11:24pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Quiet Shadow says...

Wait, me having to make the Athletics check is more for getting to Poljen then the Stalker?

My whole intejtion is on trying to attack the creature, to draw attention away, from where it is currently focusing, once it is in sight. More, the spell does have a 120 ft range.

Is making an Athletics check really necessary, if my main purpose is simply being able to attack the creature not trying to have Geoffroy climb up something? Of any case, waiting another round I guess isn't too bad.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 5th Jun, 2017 - 11:25pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Jun, 2017 - 11:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 241

Okay let me describe it a bit further, currently above Geoffroy is a ledge, at the back of the ledge is a hole. The tunnel starting at the hole winds back into the rock a fair ways. The Stalker and Poljen are basically at the other end, the rest of the party are spread out in between you and there. Athletics check was to climb up to the ledge so you can run to catch up.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 5th Jun, 2017 - 11:30pm

Post Date: 6th Jun, 2017 - 1:53am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 241

Daishain, any way that Nyzahr can use her Acrobatics skill instead of a straight up Athletics check to get up that ledge ? Maybe using a fancy parkour-type sort of move ?

Otherwise she'll probably stick downstairs and have a look at Baby Dragon in his shell… seems like the whole group is rushing in after that beast and this particular tiefling ain't much of an offensive spell caster or close combat warrior either, in any case.

Reconcile Edited: AshDrunbar on 6th Jun, 2017 - 1:54am

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.