Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 242 of 948

It has been hurt now we just need to figure - Page 242 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 6th Jun, 2017 - 2:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 948 pgs.  238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 6th Jun, 2017 - 2:09am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 242

Too high for a straight flip, nothing to push off of. It's a tough climb that actually involves a slight overhang. Sorry, but acrobatics won't help.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Jun, 2017 - 4:15am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

This is really grim. The party is spilt. Three out of the four characters here are one hit from going down. If we survive this we are going to be extremely lucky. We can't retreat or we leave Poljen behind.

Post Date: 6th Jun, 2017 - 4:29am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Yup, we're all pretty much toast here. Fay is down to his last seven HPs. I feel like Frodo facing off against Shelob in her lair.

Post Date: 6th Jun, 2017 - 5:14am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 242 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I've done what I can to help everyone out. I really think it's time to go. Lia will try to cut Poljen free then run for it. If he stays then he is on his own. We might be on the verge of killing him but we very well might not be. Lia doesn't feel the need to have half the party die killing this dragon/spider when it is no threat outside of this cave. The half dragons are a threat but 15 years in the future. Nothing immediate. That is where she is coming from. Everyone of course will have their characters act as they will. I just hate to see us all having to roll new characters for this.

Post Date: 6th Jun, 2017 - 9:02am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I need to see if Lia is successful in cutting Poljen free before posting. Or I can post conditional stuff… but I just got back from a double homicide and need to get some sleep.

Post Date: 6th Jun, 2017 - 2:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Well I tried. Stubborn stubborn men *wink* Is anyone going to try to retreat or is everyone going to fight to the death?

Paul, I can't cut him out this turn. I used all of her actions to heal as much as I can. My next turn Lia will try to cut him out if he is still trapped. That is if she is still alive.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 6th Jun, 2017 - 2:18pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Jun, 2017 - 2:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 242

(Laugh), yup, that's us! Sorry Kyrroeth. I wish we hadn't gone up on the ledge at all, but Velon wouldn't leave Poljen behind and is also driven by his god to kill this beast at all costs. He'd at least be the last to flee if the obvious conclusion became that they were not capable of killing it.

Post Date: 6th Jun, 2017 - 2:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 242

It has been hurt now we just need to figure out how to finish it off. It could be sitting there with 1 HP or maybe 100 ho. Either way I think we are now committed.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.