Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 243 of 948

I can see where you are coming from Kyrroeth - Page 243 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 6th Jun, 2017 - 5:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 948 pgs.  239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 6th Jun, 2017 - 2:43pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 243

It could be at 100 as you say. So be it. If we roll up new characters we roll up new characters. If we survive this Lia will be mad as hell. Be prepared *wink*.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Jun, 2017 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

She can be as mad as she wishes to be. Cratol was just following the group. HE was trying to get it down off the ledge the way he thought made sense if it was there to protect the eggs. He has no real range attacks.

Post Date: 6th Jun, 2017 - 3:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Her anger won't be directed at just Cratol. She is furious we are even on this ledge. Cratol is coming to help now anyways.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 6th Jun, 2017 - 3:09pm

Post Date: 6th Jun, 2017 - 3:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 243 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

He had planned on helping attack he was trying to get it where it could be meleed. It just was not cooperating very well.

Post Date: 6th Jun, 2017 - 3:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I'll be in the character creation forum if anyone needs me *wink* I do hope we survive as an agree Lia will be fun!

Sad thing is if we could just each get a turn or two of hits in even 100 HP for the beast would be achievable. If I could just hit with a smite it would help, as this turn it would have been 33 damage and maybe radiant hurts it like the lightening seemed to. Maybe I'll be lucky and the beast will have been officially flanked. To bad I wasted my [Critical Hit]! Mulitiple attacks from Cratol and Poljen will really help if we can get the positioning. That's been the whole challenge of this battle as we're busy being out of range and chasing the creature.

I'd love to get Blurr up so Velon could duel the beast, being hard to hit, but that would cost a turn and cancel Bless. With it's high AC I think we need all of the + to hit we can get!

Post Date: 6th Jun, 2017 - 4:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Cinder, Velon is safe for now. One of the few *wink*

This is getting into a very grey area. I don't know how everyone feels about smashing all these eggs but Lia is going to have a problem with it. Nyzahr is picking up a hatchling. Is someone going to bash its brains in? These creatures aren't inherently evil anymore so than a dragonborn with blue scales. It's the easy way but I feel it is evil. Why can't we take the eggs with us and they can be used for good? I'm not speaking of our journey but to Greenest for example. This will be a very fun in character discussion if we make it that far.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 6th Jun, 2017 - 4:33pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Jun, 2017 - 5:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 243

I had wondered the same thing about the baby, Kyrroeth. It will be interesting!

We got our damage in after all! Must have gotten the flank since it went for you first before Velon rounded behind it. I just remembered I could have turned a spell slot into sorcery points to strike twice or heal/attack or Blur/attack. Oops!

Tough to decide what to do with Velon since he acts after the beast, but I don't know what the beast does on its turn. My posts are kind of just guesses as to what Velon might be able to do based on positioning, the result of what others before him in initiative do, etc. Tricky.

6th Jun, 2017 - 5:30pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 243

The Quiet Shadow says...

I can see where you are coming from Kyrroeth and can even agree. I had noticed the detail of eggs being smashed and being uncertain of such but was did not know myself if they were a creature simply evil as a whole, as many might argue even as infants or children they will grow up to do horrible things.

Honestly, I have always been of the idea that it could allow for great storytelling to take the idea of a creature born of evil blood being raised for good and shown that does not have to be like others of its kind. The idea of more nurture then nature, though many feel it gets in the way of simply killing their opponents. Yet this brings into the question of baby orcs and goblins.

Many find it simpler to say, "Well they're evil right? So it is okay, we are in the right." With may players feeling more nuance aspects of morality, and how it can have so many shades of grey, gets in the way of having fun. With perhaps some truth as things then start getting much more subjective with an easy answer not so clear.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 6th Jun, 2017 - 5:37pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.