Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 244 of 948

I enjoy the story most, of which a big part - Page 244 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 6th Jun, 2017 - 7:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 948 pgs.  240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 6th Jun, 2017 - 5:36pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 244

I don't think they are inherently evil. They are half human. To me it would be the same as half-orcs. They aren't inherently evil.
It would be one thing if the half dragons were nowhere near hatching. Now we know that isn't the case with at least some of these eggs. They would make valuable allies to help our side eventually.

Sponsored Links:
6th Jun, 2017 - 5:40pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Ah, so they are half dragon eggs. That was a detail I missed, as I was actually thinking they were the eggs of the Stalker everyone was fighting. I guess that does add much more to the uncertainty of the situation from a morality standpoint, and requires and bit more thought into the situation.

Still I can say this, since Geoffroy does serve Lathander, a god of light, birth, and new beginnings, he would be against the smashing of the eggs and of killing the hatchling. Especially since they are are that of ones who could grow up doing acts of brightness instead of darkness, raised to be better then if they were left behind to be raised by those whose hearts have turned to evil or grown into being such.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 6th Jun, 2017 - 6:47pm

Post Date: 6th Jun, 2017 - 5:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Yeah, I think if they were Blackspawn Stalker eggs, even the particularly sensitive souls in the party would be inclined to go get a gnome to invent a flamethrower just so they could use it here.

Half human, half chromatic dragon? Much more of a grey area.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 6th Jun, 2017 - 5:59pm

Post Date: 6th Jun, 2017 - 7:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 244 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Exactly my thoughts when I decided on Nyzahr's surprisingly nurturing instinct with the dragonborn hatchling: another great opportunity for a side plot and more roleplay (My favorite part of this game, as you all probably realized by now… *wink*)

As far as defeating the Stalker, Nyzahr will only compromise herself as far as slowing it down if it decides to pursue our fleeing party. Sorry about not going up the ledge with everyone else, but I didn't feel her fighting skills would be making a whole lot of difference here, especially in a cramped tunnel like this one.

Hope that Poljen and the rest make it out alive, though: Nyzahr is truly interested in observing the further adventure of this particular motley crew, and there is no honor for her in singing her death lament over a body that has been already eaten by a monstrosity… !

Post Date: 6th Jun, 2017 - 7:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Geoffroy's horse is an impressive climber. Where can Velon get himself one of those? wink.gif

I love your roleplay of Nyzahr, Ash, curious to see what happens with the dragonkin and what else peaks her curiosity! Well done!

6th Jun, 2017 - 7:34pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Quiet Shadow says...

Okay I feel stupid, yes most everyone is on a ledge and he would have needed to leave the horse behind, I have been making a few mistakes it seems, now here as well elsewhere. Haven't been sleeping well, but I will fix that mistake as well right away. Sighs.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 6th Jun, 2017 - 7:36pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Jun, 2017 - 7:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 244

Ash,

I can tell you that Ninja loves your role play. My favorite part of the game is role play too and I like how you stay true to your character. That said, Fay is going to be furious… and with more than just Nyzahr. Another opportunity for role playing rather than just roll playing.

Post Date: 6th Jun, 2017 - 7:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 244

I enjoy the story most, of which a big part is the characters. It doesn't have to be my character. Sometimes my character is the fighter who serves his purpose in combat but is less interesting role play wise, other times the opposite. I appreciate all of you that have interesting characters and make me laugh!

Don't feel stupid Thomaslee; hey you made me laugh! (See above comments) I too keep asking Daishain about the spacing, distances, etc. To keep this all straight, and still make bad assumptions on the layout based on how I picture it in my mind. Geoffroy wasn't here for the start of the battle so you're playing catch up, too.

Missed on my first die again but have a potential hit on the second. I hope some of you are helping surround/flank this monster!

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.