Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 251 of 948

Poljen does not see it that way, KNtoran. - Page 251 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 9th Jun, 2017 - 1:59am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 948 pgs.  247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
8th Jun, 2017 - 8:46pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 251

The Quiet Shadow says...

Abnninja, I would advise the Dungeon Masters Guild. Just do a search for it and you can actually find quite a bit of content that is Free or Pay What You Want. There is also a lot opinions to be found there.

Admittedly, some of the better 3rd party content you have to pay a cost, as I did for the books with the specialty priest feats for clerics. Yet I will leave that up to you, though warn some have better balance then others so check the ratings, comments, and reviews.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Jun, 2017 - 8:50pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Can't say I really can point to a single source, the things can come from anywhere.

A quick search turned this up though. Source 2f

Very long listing of feats from TPK games, a respected publisher. A glance through the entries hasn't thrown up any red flags as of yet.

Post Date: 8th Jun, 2017 - 10:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

KNtoran, no offense was meant on the "Mad monk" comment, I did completely bypass the fact Cratol is only 16, which might explain his thin-skinned behavior and disregard for rules and group dynamics in general. Maybe not all monks are meant to be humble, disciplined and subservient after all… ? It's just part of what one would expect for a typical monkish character, but I respect the fact you're interpreting him as you see fit.

He is a tad impulsive for someone part of a monastic order, though, isn't he ?... Ah, the sweet folly of youth… *wink*

Reconcile Edited: AshDrunbar on 8th Jun, 2017 - 10:43pm

Post Date: 8th Jun, 2017 - 10:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 251 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Yes he is a bit how would you say "Random" with his ways. He is still learning and has a lot more to learn in life. He is getting some good new experiences in life through this campaign thus the reason I am playing as he is. For a half elf he is Young and at times will be immature to say the least. Thus the way I am playing him. Plus he is quiet most of the time.

Post Date: 9th Jun, 2017 - 1:34am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

In regards to Ash's comment about how most groups need to overcome this hurdle before true cooperation sets in, well, that is one of the reasons I was excited about this game. To me, I prefer a game where characters know at least some of the others prior to beginning, so we have reason to trust one another to an extent, and maybe even know a bit of each other's styles, skills and temperaments. We were told our characters had united while fighting against a common foe, so I was hoping we'd not have to go through that particular growing pain. But with a character or two early on displaying a lack of trust and communication with the group, that became a lost cause.

KNtoran, maybe I forgot your character is just 16, but the whole passive-aggressive thing is getting old. Especially when a game is on-line in some format, as opposed to face-to-face around a table, it is easy to miss out on things. Body language, facial expressions, tone of voice (When he even speaks) can really help folks determine how a character is really reacting. It is your responsibility to communicate to us as players as well as characters. That is why in most on-line (E.g. Email, posting, etc.) games I play someone who is open, if not outright heart-on-his-sleeve.

Okay, even I can tell I am lecturing too much right now.

Post Date: 9th Jun, 2017 - 1:43am / Post ID: #

A Friend

In any case, we seem to be in a tough position right now. You guys have plenty of in character reason to pass this hurdle and work together. I suggest finding it.

Frankly, given the situation, I'm surprised things have gone this far. There have been some misunderstandings and setbacks, but you've all shed blood together and relied on each other in the face of some really nasty situations.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Jun, 2017 - 1:47am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 251

Yeah I would be like this even around a table. That is why this thread is here to hash some things out. With him having no range weapons he was doing all he could and working towards a common goal. When it disappeared with poljen he was going to go after it. To assist as he did. I think if things turned out different and he was able to coax it down he would have meleed it sooner. He is not going anywhere he does enjoy this group even if he wanders a bit. *laugh*.

Post Date: 9th Jun, 2017 - 1:59am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 251

Poljen does not see it that way, KNtoran. He knows Cratol can climb well and move fast. Once the creature did not come down after a round or two, he was expecting you to come join the melee on the ledge. The way he sees it you did not do your best to help the group. You kept doubling down on your strategy that clearly was not working. That is what he meant.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.